Location: Remote (within India only)
Start Date: Immediately
We are interested in working with a creative problem solver who’s skilled in thinking strategically and negotiating key deliverables with exceptional quality and amazing speed.
SEO tasks may include:
- Preparing/reviewing site audits, noting key takeaways, and preparing a onsite/offsite strategy
- Reviewing SEO outcomes, deliverables from copywriters, and providing guidance
- Researching and documenting technical changes needed for in-house & client developers
- Deep website optimisation skills: write content summaries, title tags & meta descriptions, alt tags, and optimise websites built in Wordpress, Webflow, and Hubspot.
- Technical recommendations including equity/redirect mapping updates, page speed optimisation, etc.
- Using SEO & Analytics tools including: GSC, GA, Ahrefs, Screaming Frog, etc.
- Accurately estimating and quoting time and costs for one-time and ongoing projects
- Penalty analysis and cleanup tasks, reviewing link profiles
- In-depth keyword research, mapping keywords to pages, and providing writers with a game plan
Account management tasks may include:
- Leading client calls (sometimes video), including monthly reporting
- Calls will take place during IST and SGT business hours
- Joining other team members on sales calls as a subject matter expert
- Preparing account briefs, summarising progress, and detailing future steps and goals
- 3 to 5 years of agency or in-house experience as a full-time SEO leading strategy, reporting calls, and building on progress
- An associate or bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university
- A portfolio demonstrating the skills required and the experience gained
- Demonstrated ability to rationalise, judge and organize ideas
- Incredible time management
- A strong passion for staying on top of SEO updates
If you are a skilled and passionate SEO Strategist with a deep set of personal values and professional ethics, we would love to hear from you.
We offer amazing opportunities and a great freelance environment where our consultants feel valued, respected and supported. We truly appreciate everyone’s interest, but only those selected for an interview will be contacted.