I am in the process of building a small team of real estate sales and leasing in NYC. While I build this team it is important that I have my systems and processes in place. Ideally we will create the systems and procedures that can then be put in place by a full time/ ongoing admin. While you may decide you would like to pursue the ongoing role, it is not a required part of this particular job.
I am open and flexible with the number of hours a week and the possibility of establishing longer term projects, but the key is to key things set up and organized.
The first phase would be to help me establish a good project management process to track various marketing initiatives from the branding of my real estate business to the marketing of buildings that I plan to sell and lease. I am open to working with Asana, Teamwork, Trello, Todoist, Basecamp, Google Docs, and various other productivity and project management tools.
I also want to find a good way to organize and tag various team processes and procedures for easy access.
Some of the following tasks would eventually be a part of a full time role and possibly this part time role:
- Scheduling Real Estate showings and setting up property tours with my clients
- Managing some of the transaction stages for active deals
- Helping clients complete board applications
- Tracking and categorizing expenses
- maintaining social media presence and branding to drive new business
- Tracking and possibly editing VIDEO and IMAGES to be uploaded to Youtube, Facebook, Instagram, and LinkedIn
- Following up with clients and nurturing client relationships through various CRM tools and drip campaigns.