Outstanding opportunity for a senior GVA/Social Media Manager/Digital Marketing Specialist
Are you a talented Social media, graphic design and digital marketing pro?
Are you a person that has a track record of providing results with social media?
Do you take pride in your work, work hard and are able to work to tight deadlines?
If the answer is yes, then…
We have a really unique opportunity for a very special individual to be part of an outstanding team of individuals that are based in the Philippines, Slovakia, UK and the USA.
You will have the opportunity to work in a rapidly growing magazine company with great career and learning opportunities.
We use agile scrum methodology to manage projects, so exposure to this along with other project management tools like asana are beneficial. With a high standard for work, the ideal candidate should be able to grow and flourish in the fast moving environment of the magazine embracing change with a “can do” attitude.
· Proven experience in Social media management (all platforms)
· Ability to adapt to changing trends in the social media space
· Excellent graphic design skills
· Ability to produce infographics from blog post articles
· Technical aptitude (willingness to learn new skills, embracing new technology and being able to read the manual).
· Good understanding of Digital marketing concepts
· Excellent english
· Ability to write captions for social media
· Photoshop or Canva
· Image formatting for web
· Good email etiquette
· Basic HTML
· Word ( formatting )
· Excel & Google Sheets
· Asana/Basecamp ( or equivalent project management tool)
· Paid traffic ( Facebook, Adwords, Google GDN, Pinterest or Twitter ads)
Nice to have skills:
· Video production using Doodly, Content Samurai or other video creation frameworks
· Knowledge of split testing
· Influencer research and outreach using a tool like Ninja Outreach
· Familiarity with agile scrum methodology
· Thrive architect
· Desktop publishing
· Digital Access Pass (DAP) or other membership software
· Documentation skills and the ability to improve existing processes
· Autism or Special needs related knowledge
· Project management experience
· Fast learner
· Good team worker
· Ability to read and follow written instructions
· Ability to independently learn how to do a task by reading 3rd party system documentation and running google searches
· Ability to prioritize based on agile scrum priorities
We are looking for someone who has at least 6 solid years working as VA in the digital marketing space.
You will need to agree to and work in a shift pattern along with other team members. Some overlap with UK and US timezones is required.
Please send an email with your cover letter to email@example.com
Use the exact subject line: “REF-HTS Job Application”