Join our growing team! We are looking for a SOCIAL MEDIA SPECIALIST.
ABOUT THE COMPANY
WhichAddOn is a rapidly-growing and industry leading cloud integration firm based in Sydney's Hills District. We service small to medium business clients looking to move their business systems into the cloud. Our focus market is inventory management, ecommerce, job/project management and manufacturing.
We believe with the right knowledge and support every business can rise to become everything they dream of - connecting staff, customers and suppliers in the cloud. The cloud enables connection!
The Social Media Specialist will work with the Marketing department, maintain the WAOConnect website ((https://www.waoconnect.com/) and will be responsible for planning, managing and executing marketing strategies on a daily basis. The ability to provide comprehensive analytics, data presentations, and resource management reports is critical in this role.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Reporting to the General Manager, your duties and responsibilities will include:
- Identify, evaluate, select and monitor the most relevant social media channels
- Create and maintain an up-to-date social marketing plan
- Develop and deliver social media optimization
- Stay current with social media trends and best practices
- Review and approve the content on a daily basis
- Creating and managing monthly promotions
- Establish relationships with the online community by identifying key influencers and groups that fit our online strategy
- Moderate and oversee our presence on relevant social media sites
- Conduct ongoing social media market research and channel development
- Conduct online reputation management
- When appropriate, develop and manage strategic partnerships online
- Create and maintain the corporate social media policy and guidelines
- Create a social media training program and educate all public facing employees
- Managing online discussions by listening and responding to users in a timely and authentic manner
- Maintain and monitor the WAOConnect website (https://www.waoconnect.com/).
- Must have relevant work experience related to social media management
- Must have the knowledge to use Facebook, Linkedin, Instagram, Pinterest, Youtube, and other social media platforms
- Can grow groups organically and not through paid advertising or run own campaigns
- Understands completely the use of hashtags, tagging, and mentions and how it works
- Understands SEO, blogs and can research correct writing articles
- A proven track record that they have grown sites organically
- Ability to work in a self-directed, fast-paced environment
- Must have strong verbal and written communication skills
- Highly proficient computer skills
- Team player, action-oriented person and mature enough to make plan done
- With pleasing personality, vibrant and likes to talk to people
This role will start out as a casual role (20 hours per week), with a hope to grow to a permanent part-time position for the correct candidate. As the organization grows this could potentially grow into a full-time position if the person wants it to.
At WhichAddOn, we have a very easy going work environment, and we are flexible with times and even where you work from. However, we are focused on deliverables, and meeting KPI's.
We are a family owned business and believe in family. We value your time that you give us and understand how important it is that you spend time with your loved ones.
So if you think you want a life and a great job then get in touch!