In order to have your application considered you must submit your materials and complete the screening tests through the link below:
We are looking for a Software Architect with experience in Django/Flask and React. Pay will be in accordance with abilities, skills, experience, hustle, leadership, level of English proficiency and location.
- Full time - we expect people to put in 40 hrs a week or more
- Fully Remote.
- Salary: $25-$35/hr USD as a contractor - depending on skills, speed, experience, proficiency in our tech stack, location, English fluency, leadership abilities, work hustle & drive, personality, plusses listed, etc...
- Equity is also available for outstanding applicants and those with leadership abilities.
- This role is for a Team Lead. Technical leadership experience and a desire to fulfill a leadership role is vital for this position.
- Minimum of 2 years experience in designing software architecture professionally. This must be experience with our Full Stack Technologies (React + Django/Flask).
- Minimum of 5 years of professional coding experience (React + Django/Flask).
Highly Desired Skills:
- Strong English-language communication skills
- Professional experience with Python
- Professional experience with a python based web application framework, such as Django or Flask. - Experience in Django is preferred.
- Professional experience with React & Redux or similar front end technologies or frameworks (Angular, Vue, etc...)
- Proficiency in Typescript
- Experience with React performance testing and performance optimization (React profiler, server-side rendering, code splitting/lazy loading)
- Solid command of Typescript, CSS and HTML
- Well-versed in source control with Git
- Understanding the differences between multiple delivery platforms (e.g. mobile vs desktop) and optimizing output to match the specific platform (e.g. HTML5, and CSS3)
- Understanding of accessibility and security compliance
- Knowledge of user authentication and authorization between multiple systems, servers, and environments
- Leading a team and architecting complex software
- Creating new features related to personalized health based on genetics, labs, and symptoms
- Developing scalable, easily-maintainable software
- Optimizing applications for maximum speed and scalability
- Extending and improving existing internal software systems
- Software Testing
- Able to integrate multiple data sources and databases into one system
- Implement creative and visually-appealing frontend designs
- Translate designs, wireframes, and mockups into highly-composable code
- Participating in weekly scrum meetings