Status is a fast growing, completely decentralized startup developing powerful DApps (decentralized apps) for Ethereum that change the way we do things on the web. To do this we need passionate, talented & self motivated candidates to join our global decentralized team.
As a product, Status is an open source discovery tool for Ethereum that makes it easy for anyone to access DApps and services built on the decentralized web. Status also allows users to chat, make payments and more, securely using Ethereums protocols.
Its still just the beginning, but the promise of Web 3.0 and Ethereum is here to stay. Our secret weapon is having passionate people on a mission to develop the gateway into this new world. If you want to be part of this adventure, join our disruptive distributed global team.
You will be part of our development team and will be responsible for shaping, developing and implementing our product, while ensuring that we are at the leading edge of technology.ÃÂ We are looking for a Clojure (Script) Developer.
- Deliver a high quality application from designing and iterating new features into production in short sprint cycles
- Set up complex development, test and production environments
- Independently design, build, maintain and take on ownership of complex software modules and services
- Collaborate cross-functionally to inform about design and architectural decisions
- Maintain and make use of a good overview of the overall technology stack
- Work closely together with all engineering disciplines to ensure seamless user experience and efficient overall architecture
- Shape, facilitate and survey coding guidelines and quality standards
- Manage technical debt
- Independently focus on continuous learning and improvement and drive the evolution of our engineering practices
- 5+ years experience building complex applications
- Hands-on experience with Clojure (ClojureScript)
- Experience with Java and Objective-C is a plus
- Development capabilities proven by great work results
- Strong software engineering practicesÃÂ
- You must be comfortable working with an existing codebase
- Good communicative and interpersonal skills
- Ability to pick up new technologies quickly
- Fluency in written and spoken English
- You are excited by P2P technologies and cryptocurrencies.
Working at Status
Status is a decentralized organization. You will not have a boss or a work schedule. What you will have is responsibility to your collaborators to do your best, keep up with your responsibilities, and support your team's priorities.ÃÂ At Status we are all working toward the goal of expanding and supporting the Ethereum space.