One of ChartMogul's engineering challenges is building and maintaining a large number of third-party integrations which our customers rely on - from Stripe, Braintree and Recurly (and 9 others) who manage our customers' billing, to other services like Clearbit and Intercom which let our customers enrich their data further. And as we grow, we're going to build even more integrations.
The Software Engineer - Integrations will be responsible for building and maintaining integrations with ChartMogul. It's a position with end-to-end responsibility to design, build, launch and support integrations that you build in collaboration with Product Management. Some new integrations in the pipeline are with Salesforce, Slack, Segment, and Shopify. We also plan to upgrade some of our existing integrations like the one with PayPal.
This is a full-time remote position.
- Several years experience building and maintaining high availability web software.
- You're comfortable developing and deploying in a micro-services environment.
- You have extensive experience working with different kinds of APIs.
- Experience in Ruby or Python and at least one other language.
- Experience working on multiple simultaneous projects.
- Fluent, professional English.
Nice to have
- Exposure to e-commerce, billing systems, or subscriptions.
- Experience working as a remote software engineer.
- Experience with the Go programming language.
- Prior experience with the ChartMogul API.