HashiCorpÃÂ builds devops tools for modern applications. We build open source tools, and we also build enterprise products on top of them. The HashiCorp suite empowers organizations to provision hybrid cloud infrastructure, secure secrets across distributed applications, and run dynamic resources.
At HashiCorp, we value top-notch collaboration and communication skills, both among internal teams and in how we interact with our users. We take care to balance and be responsive to the needs of our open source community as well as our enterprise level customers.
Engineering at HashiCorp is largely a remote team. While prior experience working remotely isn't required, we are looking for team members who perform well given a high level of independence and autonomy.
HashiCorpsÃÂ TerraformÃÂ is an open source project that enables you to safely and predictably create, change, and improve production infrastructure via the CLI. It codifies APIs into declarative configuration files that can be shared amongst team members, treated as code, edited, reviewed, and versioned.
Terraform EnterpriseÃÂ is built on top of our open source project Terraform. Terraform Enterprise is the best way to collaborate, validate, and execute Terraform in organizations large and small.
Our backend application includes Go services and a core Rails application. We also have an Ember.js front end.
Terraform Enterprise is deployed to customers in a multi-tenant SaaS environment and as a single-tenant installation within private networks.
This PositionIn this role, you can expect to:
- Build, iterate on, and ship features to make working with Terraform Enterprise a fantastic experience for HashiCorp customers
- Work on all backend services responsible for Terraform Enterprise, including a core Rails application and Go microservices
- Help own operations, reliability, availability, and security of the SaaS and private installations
You may be a good fit for our team if:
- You have experience running and contributing to a high scale Rails application
- You have experience architecting a microservices in a lower-level language like Go
- You have experience operating and maintaining production systems in a Linux and public cloud environment
- You are familiar with infrastructure management concepts and ecosystem
- You have experience using Terraform
In your cover letter, please describe why you're interested in working at HashiCorp on Terraform Enterprise, and what draws you to this role in particular.
At HashiCorp, we are committed to hiring and cultivating a diverse team. If you are on the fence about whether to apply, please apply anyway!ÃÂ