We are looking for a full-time talented product manager to lead two successful tech products (in the Android Rooting and Phone Surveillance niches) to new heights. While these products have been highly profitable for years, they have stagnated due to lack of attention, and this is an excellent opportunity for someone with strong business and technical vision to provide value by taking these products to the next level from a financial, marketing, and customer experience perspective.
The Tech Product Manager will report directly to the CEO and regularly work with senior management. While many of the issues and opportunities for these products have already been identified, this role is perfect for a hands-on leader with a strong attention to detail who will ensure that projects are executed to perfection.
· Fully audit the products from various perspectives to identify opportunities, mitigate risks, and improve performance
· Break down opportunities into manageable tasks and coordinate with the team to ensure successful on time completion
· Build structure into the brand’s teams, adding/replacing staff if needed, and develop strong processes
· Optimize the entire product workflow
· Build partnerships, add new revenue channels, find up/cross-sells to boost revenue
· Create accurate financial reporting to prepare products for potential acquisition
· Regular reporting to senior management
· Proven Product Management success with a demonstrable ability to boost the bottom line of a tech product
· Strong digital marketing skills including SEO, PPC, Affiliate Marketing and Social Media
· Project Management expertise with an ability to break down complex projects and communicate effectively with developers
· Analytical and financial expertise to assist CPA in preparation of product financial statements and managerial accounting
· Excellent written and verbal communication, including report creation and presentations
· Thorough understanding of consumer mindset and buyer psychology
· Ability to work independently with little supervision
· Experience in high risk merchant processing with a thorough understanding of MIDs and Chargebacks
· Experience in tech products, particularly those related to Android device modification
· Website sales and digital exits
This role is full time for a period of at least 6 months, at which time should the arrangement be working well, there will be further opportunities for growth within the organization. Applications must be available to start work promptly and have full time availability in working hours that largely overlap an EST 9-5 schedule. Shortlisted candidates will be contacted for a voice interview.