Software Project Manager
Start a career with the world’s largest virtual company!
Work from anywhere – Flexible hours
Scopic Software is seeking a skilled Software Project Manager to join our team of 250+ professionals across 40 countries.
At Scopic, we believe great project managers can be found in every corner of the globe, and talent shouldn’t be limited by location. Our employees work in nearly every time zone, from whenever they feel most comfortable, and our software benefits from this diversity of perspectives and expertise.
We are looking for a talented project manager, that is detail oriented. The right candidate will work with small teams to build industry-leading applications with the latest technologies. You will be responsible for managing complex software applications.
Develop Meaningful Applications for Clients Invested in Your Success
All Scopic projects are challenging, innovative applications. When you work with us, you will not just be wasting time on applications that will never see the light of day. The applications Scopic develops are the cornerstone of our clients’ businesses. Clients and users will rely on you to keep mission-critical applications running optimally.
Grow Your Skills and Your Career, Fast
We offer training opportunities to keep your skills sharp and encourage you to stay up-to-date with ever-evolving technologies. As your skills grow, you will have opportunities to move up in the company. If you work hard and deliver quality results, you will do very well here. Pay raises and promotions are completely merit-based, so your success is in your hands.
Become a Valuable Part of a Small, Dynamic International Team
Unlike huge tech corporations like Google and Microsoft, Scopic employees don’t get lost in bureaucracy or sidelined doing the same boring tasks day after day. Most projects last six months to one year, so you will have the opportunity to try their skills on a diverse range of applications. Scopic project managers work independently and are entrusted with considerable responsibility.
Why Work With Scopic Software?
· Flexible working hours, set your own schedule
· Freedom to travel and work from anywhere in the world
· Ability to work wherever you are most comfortable (home, office, park, café, etc.)
· Reliable, consistent workload
· Flexible payment options – salaried and hourly positions available
· Annual pay increases for good performance
· Paid training and other professional growth opportunities
· International travel opportunities (not required)
· Interesting, challenging projects using the latest technologies
· 2+ years working as a software project manager
· Strong English reading, writing, and speaking skills
· Very good communication skills, with the ability to work directly with clients and development teams
· Ability to read and write software application specifications
· A good sense of software user interface design and ability to create quick wireframe mockups
· Knowledge of the software quality assurance process
· Experience with project management software tools (e.g., scheduling software, and bug trackers)
· Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
· Energy and passion for your work
· Bachelor's degree or higher, preferred
· Stable internet connection and home computer
· Interest, dedication, and discipline to work remotely from home
Salary: $12 – $18 USD/hour depending on skills and experience.
Full-time and part-time positions available.
Employees are paid monthly via wire transfer.
About Scopic Software
Scopic Software is the world’s largest virtual company. Founded in 2006, we have grown consistently by delivering innovative, cutting-edge software products for our clients and creating an empowering environment for our employees.
We build advanced software for clients and users around the globe. With 10+ years in the industry and 1000+ projects under our belt, we’ve developed software for Manufacturing, Media and Entertainment, Fintech, Healthcare, Food and Fitness, and Gaming. Check out our development work on our portfolio: https://scopicsoftware.com/portfolio/.
Please apply online: https://scopicsoftware.recruiterbox.com/jobs/fk0ftm2?cjb_hash=O_tJIp54&apply_now=true
Learn more about career opportunities at Scopic: http://www.scopicsoftware.com/careers. Have a specific question about this position?Contact us at mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org.