Ever wondered why some videos go viral while others don’t? Or, why some videos trigger certain behaviours? We are building a product that gives you the recipe for successful advertising videos on your audience.
Founded in 2019, Replai is the world’s first video-based creative insights platform that empowers brands to maximize the performance and engagement of their videos. Blending computer vision and AI technology, Replai has solved a long-standing problem that helps brands recalibrate their videos so they can maximize growth and build communities. Replai partners with some of the biggest global brands and mobile apps companies. Based in San Francisco, Replai is a privately held, venture-backed company, with offices in London and Porto.
Your role is to team up with our engineers and build our platform. You will be working on:
- Work along with developers in order to improve the building processes where possible;
- Analyze existing tests and make a plan to improve, recommend and implement improvements on the test automation framework;
- Identify data requirements and implement tests to achieve coverage.
We’re looking for people who improve our company! Our ideal fit is:
- Wanting to learn constantly, on a daily basis. We are working on an untapped area, we have to keep learning; this requires you to keep investigating and collecting knowledge.
- Proactive and fast thinker. No one has ever done this, we need someone that is able to more than deliver a feature completed, that thinks about it and how it can be improved.
- Focused on usability. Dealing with complex data is not an easy task and our customers know it. Come and build a product that turns complex data into actionable and digestible information.
- At least 2 years of work experience as a Software Quality Assurance Engineer in a fast-paced environment;
- Hands-on experience of test automation tools;
- Good knowledge of JEST and Cypress;
- Able to communicate in English.
Nice to have
- AWS. Strong plus;
- CI/CD on Bitbucket pipelines;
- Worked on a startup. Strong plus.
Benefits & Perks
- Employee equity plan.
- Health Insurance;
- Liberal work-from-home policy;
- Unlimited vacation policy.