Our company is a virtual workplace with 100% of the workforce operating from their home offices throughout the U.S.. We believe customer service is our most important product. Everyone in our company started as a support team member and elevated to more complex and rewarding positions.
We believe the two most important assets candidates can have are commitment to customer care and intelligence; we teach the rest. If you are an eager learner with strong computer skills and have a solid educational background, we may be an excellent opportunity for you.
This is a full-time position, Monday through Friday.
- Enthusiasm for customer service, a positive attitude, and highly motivated to learn and teach
- 1-2 years customer service or help desk support experience
- Minimum of an Associates degree, in any health, business, or technology related field
- Newer computer with strong, steady Internet access of at least 20 mbps download and 2 mbps upload
- Minimum of 2 monitors
- Distraction free work area at home
- Fluency in Spanish is a plus, but not required