TransBiz is looking for an Amazon Operations Specialist to join our growing team. This is a great opportunity for a driven, motivated individual to join an eCommerce agency with huge potential and grow with us. This position will leverage exceptional judgment to manage listings and grow online sales. This position will be responsible for managing listings, optimizing product visibility, FBA, SB/SP/SD ads, researching new opportunities, analyzing data, and increasing revenue.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- Understand and own client goals. Maintain and build relationships with key client staff to maintain optimal retention rate and client satisfaction.
- Own day-to-day Seller Central account management
- Detailed maintenance and improvement of listings (title, description, images, reviews, prices, product specs, customer questions, etc.) to increase product ranking
- Optimize listings for placement and organic search performance. Assist in increasing listing visibility and traffic through marketplace tools and promotions
- Track and grow sales, provide daily and monthly sales data reports
- Utilize data analytic tools to develop insight and recommendations to sales and marketing leadership
- Monitor competitors and adjust the approach to ensure position as a category leader
- Monitor SEO positions across all marketplaces and implement changes
- Analyze reports from different platforms, present findings, and provide recommendations for areas of growth
- Monitor all channels for errors, alerts, questions, and inquiries and resolve with a sense of urgency
- Provide recommendations and implement merchandising and pricing strategy effectively to drive a high conversion with a high market sale price while maximizing profitability
- Analyze sales patterns by category on all listings to identify opportunities and to investigate unexpected sales declines.
- Develop new ways to increase brand awareness on marketplaces, including the management of customer review solicitations.
- Seek efficiencies and strategies we can employ to grow sales
- Submit cases and investigate issues with Amazon and other marketplaces
- Experience dealing with Seller Central problems including negative reviews, listing problems, inventory misplacement, etc
- Providing Customer Service for inquiries, claims & returns, refunds, and reviews, only within Amazon Seller Central
WHAT WE EXPECT
- With three (3) years experience in building and managing an Amazon Seller and Vendor business
- Proven account management experience with a metrics-driven mindset
- Deep understanding of marketing, measurement, and analytics, and content management
- Proven experience leveraging a consumer brand to generate rapid online growth
- Familiarity with effective online marketing tools and practices
- Comfortable working under pressure in a fast-paced, constantly evolving environment with the ability to meet strict deadlines