We are seeking a Start Up IT Developper to invest in kind in our pre-seed funding tour to hire the project team: 1 000 shares issued for 20% of ownership
Your contractual hourly wage is paid in part in the lump sum of $ 100 USD per functionnal deliverable ( depend on the scope of the project). The rest is paid in share capital; in accordance with the share value for this round of financing.
Join our board of directors !
Database Developing Duties and Responsibilities
- Design stable, reliable and effective databases
- Optimize and maintain legacy systems
- Modify databases according to requests and perform tests
- Solve database usage issues and malfunctions
- Liaise with developers to improve applications and establish best practices
- Gather user requirements and identify new features
- Develop technical and training manuals
- Provide data management support to users
- Ensure all database programs meet company and performance requirements
- Research and suggest new database products, services and protocols
- Proven work experience as a Database developer is an asset
- In-depth understanding of data management (e.g. permissions, recovery, security and monitoring)
- Knowledge of software development and user interface web applications
- Hands on experience with SQL
- Excellent analytical and organization skills
- An ability to understand front-end users requirements and a problem-solving attitude
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
ChatBot Developing Duties and Responsibilities
-Deliver design, develop and test services that support functional and non- functional requirements for Chatbot
and AI projects.
-Collaborating with cross-functional teams to define, design, and build chatbots.
-Integrate solutions with multiple platforms
-Can design and implement dialog management
- Knowledgeable with API management solutions and working with REST.
- Work with an Agile mindset to create value across projects of multiple scopes and scale.
- has attitude of collaboration and proactiveness
- Ability to drive innovation
- Familiarity with different virtual agent channels including voice (Amazon Echo, Google Home, Twilio, IVRs etc..)
and bot development on social channels like Facebook, Skype, etc is a plus.
Front End Developing Duties and Responsibilities
- Review designs created by architect; ask any necessary clarifying questions before starting on work
- Write code to implement visual elements into various web applications
- Create prototypes, mockups, and staging sites for review and feedback
- Optimize websites and applications to ensure fast loading speeds
- Maintain websites and implement any necessary additions or enhancements
- Identify and troubleshoot various website issues and coding problems
- Collaborate with members of the website/marketing team, to consistently improve functionality and user-friendliness of web applications
- Maintain updated knowledge of the development industry and any advancements in technology
- Understanding of the entire web development process, with an emphasis on front end design and development
- Ability to interpret and implement web designs