As a **Remote Technical Designer (web/print/digital) **you will work with our Product and Marketing teams.
· Good command and knowledge of the following tools are required: Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, Microsoft PowerPoint
· Optional, gives bonus points: GIMP, InkScape, Corel Draw, Sketch, Adobe XD
· Good command and knowledge of the following technologies are required: HTML, CSS
· Portfolio showcasing a creative approach to visual design for the web, print and digital media
What you will do
· designing page concepts for new feature launches
· designing and refining landing pages
· designing interface assets like icons and empty states
· designing digital posters and brochures based on the specifications from the Marketing specialists
· making sure our Marketing and Sales materials (PowerPoint) are looking great and always up to date
· updating style guides
· helping the Product Team implement the UI of our products based on approved prototypes
· designing flyers, posters and banners for various target audiences of our company
· implementing perfect pre-printing processes to make sure that all printed materials look perfect when manufactured
If you would like to join Tunnll’s team you are able to demonstrate (all the requirements below can be satisfied by default if you have completed a relevant BSc/MSc degree):
· Your English language proficiency. Tunnll is a small, but an international company. In order to communicate effectively with team members who can be located in different countries, we need a shared communication channel. The same is true for our communications with partners and customers in various locations.
· Your deep understanding of how remote and distributed teams are organized and how they are different from co-located teams.
· Your business communication proficiency in a remote and distributed working environment.