Support bioinformaticians, data scientists, and system administrators at the cutting edge of science, medicine, genomics, finance, and business analytics.
At Curoverse, you'll work with a focused team of Support Engineers dedicated to customer success.
- Work with customers to trouble shoot problems
- Answer technical support questions through email and chat
- Help new users get started with Curoverse
- Work with the engineering team to address customer needs
WE'RE LOOKING FOR SOMEONE WHO...
- At least a BA with training in engineering, bioinformatics, and/or computer science
- Exceptionally strong communication and problem solving skills
- Proven ability to handle technical customer communication and support
- Passion for science, medicine, and big data
- Interest in open source community development
ABOUT CUROVERSE, INC.
We're the investor-backed startup behind Arvados, the free software platform for managing, analyzing, and sharing massive datasets in medicine, finance, and a wide range of other industries.
WHY WORK HERE
- Work that matters - Build software that will be the backbone of modern medicine and data-driven business.
- Hard problems - Solve hard, interesting software engineering problems in distributed computing and big data.
- Diverse tasks - We have a small team with a big project, so you won't be stuck working in some corner.
- Free software - All of our code is AGPLv3, except SDKs which are Apache 2.0.
- Sustainable lifestyle - Do great work and have time and energy for the other things life has to offer.
We offer competitive salaries, stock options, health/dental/vision, flexible time off, and other benefits you’d expect from a more established company.
We prefer candidates who are based in the Boston area or can relocate, but we are open to remote employees.