After years of experience working in the accounting and technology spheres, Enkel saw an opportunity to provide bookkeeping solutions to Canadian small to midsize businesses and entrepreneurs with a higher level of service. It’s our vision to provide our clients with bookkeeping support, insight and data that allows them to make better business decisions. Regardless of industry, location and size, one thing all entrepreneurs have in common is the shared vision for finding a better way to do things. It’s what motivates us to start our own businesses.
And it’s why we started Enkel: to provide small to midsize businesses and fellow entrepreneurs with a better system for managing their bookkeeping, cash flow and financial data. It’s something we instill in all of our employees, and it’s what continues to drive us forward. Unity to provide bookkeeping solutions to Canadian small to midsize businesses and entrepreneurs with a higher level of service.
What Your Role Will Look Like:
- Write technical Non-profit related accounting content for blog posts, eBooks and case studies
- Collaborate with our in-house marketing coordinator to create a quarterly content strategy
- Ensure all content published is professional and consistent with our brand voice and style
- Write for B2B in multiple voices and adapt writing style as necessary including the ability to write in a very conversational tone
We are looking for someone with the following attributes:
- Solid track record of developing marketing content for various channels and specifically non-profit organizations
- Exceptional writing skills, including the ability to write for a variety of audiences
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Ability to manage multiple projects and a high-volume of tasks, deadlines and requirements
- Experience with bookkeeping and accounting terminology and technicality
- Results-oriented and process driven, with high expectations of self and team