Help us prepare documentation & blog posts for a popular WordPress plugin. We have a small team of WordPress Technical Writers & are now looking for another skilled person to help us.
Do you have experience with online documentation for WordPress including:
- Experience using WordPress and basic CSS code skills are also essential for this job.
To get the job, you will need to do the following:
1. Send us links where we can see your previous technical documentation work and experience using WordPress.
2. Include a link where we can examine your CSS skills using Developer Tools - needs to be clearly identified as your original work.
3. Pass a Skype voice call interview - you must be available via Skype voice (not chat only) some time during our business hours 8.00 am to 8.00 pm UTC +10 Monday to Friday.
4. Complete a short paid trail so we can see your technical writing skills in action on one of our current projects.
Other important requirements to note of before applying:
1. You must have flawless English communication skills - both written and verbal
2. You must have reliable high speed internet connection
3. You must be an independent freelancer (we delete all applications from Agency Contractors without reading them)
4. We need a minimum 8 hours per week every week.
Regular ongoing work for reliable contractors via a long term contract.