We're looking for three professional technical writers who can create valuable tutorials about server administration and web development. You can join us as a full-timer or part-timer if you wish.
You must have:
- written tutorials before about the same topics, and can show examples
- Substantial Technical Background; Things like Linux, SSH, and PHP should be very natural to you. Ideally, you have real-life experience with web development OR server administration as a job or hobby for 3+ years
- Content Ideas; You should be able to come up with new ideas for tutorials that people will find worthy
- 10X Superpowers; You can read multiple tutorials about one topic, and then write your own that tops them all
- Excellent skills writing proper English in an engaging tone; No typos, no grammar mistakes, no poor word choice or poor sentence structure
We're a blog about the web hosting industry providing all sorts of tutorials and reviews. We have been around since 2003, but we're currently re-launching and revamping our blog.
So, Join us now for a cool long-term job!
P.S. Please, apply ONLY IF you have solid technical experience. We don't want to hire just "writers." We want them "technical," too.