UPDATE: Currently for United States Candidates ONLY at this time.
Do you have a passion for technology, process and creating a best-in-class candidate hiring experience? If the answer is yes, keep reading!
Our Technology Analysts support the design and delivery of outstanding solutions for our world-wide clients. We focus on positioning our employees to deliver their best with straight-forward best practices, robust training, and phenomenal career growth opportunities.
**What You Bring: **
- Passion for technology and problem solving
- Desire to grow and expand your knowledge
- Experience with TA / HR informing innovation and transformative hiring practices
- Drive for continuous improvement
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong interest in acumen for data analysis
- HR / TA experience with sourcing, recruiting, candidate engagement, systems, data / analytics, and/or reporting
**What We Provide: **
- A global organization focused on people and clients and committed to our employees
- Training and certification on multiple technology platforms
- Work supporting well known global brands projects
- Career growth opportunities
- An environment where your unique experiences inform our clients' best practices
- The opportunities to bring your authentic self to work each day
- A fully remote work environment
**Duties and Responsibilities **
- Support project teams and the Technology Consulting team in the scoping and delivery of TA consulting engagements.
- Participate in client launches, ensuring alignment of process and technology including process mapping, system setup and testing, supporting the team and ensuring successful outcomes.
- Provide system configuration expertise on projects.
- Develop and manage reports and other analytical tools in support of projects and assignments.
- Leverage technology to enhance processes, make recommendations, and conduct research projects.
- Partner with third-party vendors to develop capability guides, understand technology functionality, and establish mutually beneficial relationships.
- Support outsourced system administration as necessary.
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- Bachelor’s degree strongly preferred.
- Must have 2+ years of results-oriented experience as a Talent Acquisition technology / business analyst or system administrator with demonstrated analysis and problem-solving skills, including the ability to develop recommendations and differentiate between perceived and actual problems
- Demonstrated strong proficiency with project work highly desired
Functional/Technical Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Required:
- Experience with one or more Applicant Tracking Systems (ATS) and/or Candidate Relationship Management (CRM) technologies
- Deep knowledge of the recruitment process lifecycle
- Proficient in Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Smartsheet, and other related software