UPDATE: Currently for United States Candidates ONLY at this time.
The HR/TA **Technology Consultant **is responsible for delivering quality consulting, project management and support services to achieve a high level of customer satisfaction, as an individual contributor or a team member. iCIMS focus and experienced consultants and systems administrators needed.
**Duties and Responsibilities **
Service Delivery Expertise:
- Provide strategic consulting on cloud-based talent acquisition technology solutions.
- Follow delivery methodologies appropriate to the project and the consultant’s role and promote industry best practices.
- Deliver high quality execution and completion rates on all client engagements.
- Develop and/or implement effective change management strategies, including communications, testing and training programs.
- Demonstrate the highest level of ethical behavior and personal integrity.
- Engage positive and proactive communication with peers and colleagues, building effective relationships within and across the business.
- Apply talent acquisition strategies and concepts in organizations with diverse needs.
Functional Consulting/Business Analyst Expertise
- Provide functional process and design support to understand the current and desired future state of people, processes, and technology.
- Gather feedback to accurately assess the business requirements, pain points and gaps facilitating best practice recommendations.
- Strive to be versatile, effective, and continually deepen skill sets in recruitment practices related to people, process, and technology.
- Promote company at professional business organizations/conferences and seminars.
- Contribute to and support a positive team environment.
- Provide and accept feedback while looking for opportunities to help others.
- Contribute to broader business goals by attending, participating and collaborating in all relevant company meetings and initiatives to enable continuing development and understanding of the market landscape.
- Bachelor’s degree strongly preferred. High School Diploma or equivalent required.
- Must have experience supporting full life cycle of project/program execution following established project management methodology.
- Demonstrate thorough knowledge of talent acquisition platforms, tools, products, and other complimentary technologies to support these platforms.
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience supporting client facing talent acquisition implementations with progressive responsibility.
- A minimum of 3 years of experience implementing, optimizing, and supporting end-to-end talent acquisition functions and systems (ATS / CRM) around prospect engagement/sourcing, recruitment marketing, talent acquisition analytics with in-depth experience in at least 2 functions.
- Demonstrated ability supporting the successful implementation of technology solutions for talent acquisition processes.
- Experience with development and implementation of change management, communications, testing and training collateral.
Functional/Technical Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Required
- Experience with one or more of the following systems is desires: Avature, iCIMS, SmartRecruiters, Workday Recruiting, Phenom People, Beamery, and SmashFly.
- Deep understanding of best practices relating to organizational design, resource productivity, metrics and reporting, technology, recruitment programs and policies, and process optimization.
- Proficient in Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Smartsheet, and other related software.