At Bose, better sound is just the beginning. One goal unites us — to create products and experiences our customers simply can’t get anywhere else.
Jira Align is an enterprise portfolio management tool that is critical to enable our BSafe (Scaled Agile Framework) for our Technology Services area. The framework provides us with a real time visibility to the plan and execution of the prioritized value chain engineering services. In order to mature this practice, it is imperative that we have in house tool architect that understand the business needs and translates in to configured solution supporting the design requirements.
- Provide Subject Matter Expert working with business teams and support team to define/clarify requirements, develop and implement solutions
- Provide continuous training and demos to teams, both technical and non-technical, on the features and functionality within Agile tools suite
- Assist in managing, maintaining, troubleshooting and fix issues related to the Agile tool suite in a fast-paced environment
- Create, manage, and support all administrative functions associated with the Atlassian product suite (Jira, Jira Align) including design of new Jira workflows, permission schemes, notification schemes, screens schemes, etc.
- Stay abreast to the Commercial Agile tool landscape.
- Translate desired outcomes from a wide group of stakeholders into the technical ‘how’ in available tools (for now: Jira and Jira Align).
- Provide guidance on long term impact of broad technical decisions (i.e. why we should or shouldn’t take a particular technical path).
- Translate desired security policy into technical design.
- Provide guidance on how policy and process decisions could impact security profile of applications (e.g. why we need to finalize single-sign-on, how access levels could expose CI data).
- Guide the technical onboarding of new customers in partnership with Agile Portfolio and Work Management process leads:
- Into known structures and models at multiple levels: Team, Program, and Portfolio.
- Assess options and provide technical limitations for customers with unique or new requirements.
- Provide guidance on what is a technical ‘must’ to adopt, and what areas of the tool are flexible to individual groups needs and requirements.
- Build guidelines around technical requirements and process for onboarding.
- Troubleshoot integration issues:
- Have a sound understanding of the integration process (Jira REST API) and the connection points hosted in AWS.
- Understand who owns each element of the connected tools and how to escalate with each group to resolve issues.
- Knowledge of Analytics and Reporting functionality of the tools.
- Minimum 2 years’ experience as a Jira Align Administrator/implementor (preferable)
- Minimum 4-year experience as a Jira Administrator
- Experience configuring JIRA workflows for an agile environment
- Must have experience MySQL or other relational databases, as well as, a demonstrated competency in writing SQL
- Solid understanding of the SDLC and project management methodologies
- Ability to communicate effectively with all levels of the organization.
Nice to have
Benefits & Perks
- Highly competitive benefit package
- Remote work policy
- State of the art technological environment
- Employee product discounts
- Free coffee and fruit
- Create and shape our local company culture with the support of a fantastic global group
- Continuous training and career development