In the Virtual Engineerin Lab, IT experts and software specialists from Volkswagen work together with research institutions and technology partners on the digital future. New solutions on the topics of Big Data, Industry 4.0, the Internet of Things, connectivity, mobility services and virtual reality are developed there in close exchange.
You will perform your work directly on site at Volkswagen AG as a fully integrated team member with equal pay. By accepting a position under AutoVision’s ANÜ model you will become an employee of AutoVision – Der Personaldienstleister GmbH & Co. OHG. You will benefit from numerous employee benefits. Join us and get access to long term contracts/ indefinite employments. Make the most of your potential - for your career!
We are looking for passionate Designers who want to co-create the future of software development along the digital transformation of Volkswagen. Your tasks will be:
- Actionable Concepts – You design, iterate, and support products by solving complex problems, turning them into inspiring experiences and creating value for users.
- Productive Teamwork – You are an active member of our multidisciplinary product teams and enjoy team collaboration whilst promoting a live feedback culture.
- Visual Design and Prototyping – You create outstanding visual designs and prototypes across multiple platforms.
- User research - You will represent the needs of our users, and are passionate about deriving key insights through conducting frequent user research.
- Low effort, high impact – You work innovatively and iteratively using agile and lean methodologies, applying what makes sense.
- You love to design simple and elegant user flows for different platforms in an iterative software development environment.
- You are fluent in English and have experience working with multidisciplinary product teams for technical implementation and pairing with other designers, product managers and software developers.
- You have excellent visual design skills and experience with design tools (e.g. Sketch, InVision, etc.).
- You like to provide and accept feedback to continuously improve.
- You have preferably two years of professional experience as a user experience designer or equivalent work experience and a university degree in interaction design, graphic design, human computer interaction, communication design or a similar qualification.
Nice to have
Basic knowledge in German or willingness to take a german course.
Benefits & Perks
- Flexible working hours, partially remote work possible (during pandemic 100%)
- Salary and benefits according to collective agreement with IG Metall
- Attractive career entry and re-entry paths with the option of a direct takeover
- 30 days leave
- Buddy Program / Mentor Program
- Company Events and Meetups
- Sharing Knowledge