MetaCompliance is one of the fastest growing providers in the Cyber Security Awareness global market. Within this award winning company we provide people with career opportunities, not a just a job. If you are ambitious and genuinely want to add value, this is your opportunity to be part of our accelerated growth.
We are currently seeking an UX/UI designer to join our skilled team of developers, to help us improve user interface and user experience. Reporting to the Engineer Manager you will work with colleagues on ideas and design execution. The ideal applicant for this key position will be talented and results-driven, highly motivated, customer-focused and responsible for designing and creating front-end UI across a range of web products.
Overview of Responsibilities:
- Be a great team player, experienced in working with agile teams. Ability to collaborate closely with developers, and other designers.
- Create, improve and use prototypes, style guides, user flows, and effectively communicate your ideas using any of these methods.
- Present and defend your design decisions. All your design decisions should be based on the overall design and/or development road-map as well as your own design thinking and fundamental principles.
- Continually keep yourself and your design team updated with the latest changes in your industry’s standards.
- Gather and evaluate user requirements in collaboration with product managers and engineers.
- Develop UI mockups and prototypes that clearly illustrate functionality.
- Identify and troubleshoot UX problems.
- Conduct layout adjustments based on user feedback.
- Adhere to style standards on fonts, colours and images.
- Test your own designs across all browsers and resolve bugs and display issues.
Do you fit this profile?
- Must have a relevant degree AND a minimum of 3 years relevant UI development experience OR a minimum of 6 years relevant experience without a relevant degree.
- Portfolio of past work which can be presented at interview.
- Experience in creating user interaction design, screen design, icons
- Experience of native mobile design
- Hands-on experience creating wireframes, prototypes, storyboards, user flows, etc.
- Up-to-date knowledge of the Adobe software suite (Photoshop, Illustrator etc).
- Knowledge of Bootstrap and other front-end frameworks.
- Strong communication skills to collaborate with various stakeholders.
- Good time-management skills.
- Be open to receiving constructive criticism and developing skills from this.
Benefits & Perks
- A challenge – interesting work in a growing cyber security market
- Fast track your career as we continue to expand, and your skill set develops
- Competitive salary
- Pension matched up to 8%
- Health Cash Benefit plan post probation
- 32 holidays per year, growing with length of service at 6 month and 2-year anniversary
Statement on Fair Employment and Equal Opportunities:
MetaCompliance Ltd wishes to ensure equal opportunity is given to all job applicants. This company will not discriminate on the grounds of race, gender (including gender reassignment status), sexual orientation, religious belief, political opinion, marital status, age or disability.
Applicants should note MetaCompliance Ltd complete Access NI background checks on all candidates offered a position.