Budget - $5/hr*
We are a website development company looking for an offshore superstar VA to assist us with our tasks. This is a long-term project for the right person.
This is a full-time position (up to 40 hours per week) and the ideal candidate would be required to be available online during Los Angeles business hours, 8am - 6pm, Monday - Friday. We also expect you to always be reachable by Skype and email. This is a critical requirement of the job. If this is a schedule that you cannot sustain, please do not apply.
This also position requires a stable internet, your own computer and a phone or Skype account to communicate.
Your Tasks may include (not limited to):
- Creating assets and graphics
- Manage multiple Wordpress websites
- Setup/adding/edit blog posts, pages, membership sites, e-commerce applications, plugins
- Manage social networks (Facebook, Twitter, Blog, etc)
- Provide top-notch customer support
- Assist team on SEO related work
You'd be a perfect fit for us if you:
- Have at least 4 out of 5 level English
- Proactive and strive to go above and beyond what is expected.
- Strive for quality and take ownership of your assignments through completion.
- Experience in using photoshop/illustrator/InDesign
- Knowledgable in SEO
- Experience with Wordpress
- Strong, proven customer service skills.
- Can work well with clear direction and are resourceful to find ways to get the work done.
- Great communicator and self-sufficient during work hours.
- Detail oriented, focused, and dedicated
- A team player, strong work ethic to get the job done with a high-quality level.
In your application, please include a detailed description as to why you would be a good fit for this role, the websites that you manage (what exactly did you do for those websites), your skill level in Wordpress.
The job will require you to work for a minimum of 12 weeks. The first two weeks is a trial period to see how you work. If everything goes well, we will continue your contract.