We are looking for a virtual assistant who is a fast learner with some previous experience to help us get more organized, process data, write articles, assist with client work, etc.
We're a management consulting company looking for a virtual assistant to complete projects that are anticipated to require approximately 40+ hours per week.
The work will include the following (not limited to these tasks):
- Data entry work (transferring information from one form to another)
- Managing my email (marking emails that need attention, replying to some emails, archiving emails that are not important)
- Changing statuses of certain contacts in Salesforce
- Remind me of things that need to be done (follow ups, calls, etc)
- Potentially send out emails to clients
- Content writing and article writing for website SEO
- Do research (prospecting, agency research, etc.)
- Other tasks the VA deems necessary to help us run effectively
- Wordpress Website Edits or Changes
- Must be a go getter who doesn't mind taking initiative and doing more than asked for
- Great communication skills via phone, email, and chat
- Superstar organizational skills (we are hiring you because I need help organizing so attention to detail is the number one requirement)
- Prior call center experience is a big plus. Applicants that have American accents will be prioritized.
- Great English and understanding of English colloquialisms
- Strong knowledge of Google Docs, Google Calendar, Gmail, Salesforce.
- Ability to work at least some of the hours in PST zone
- Fast turnaround time
Skills that will give you an advantage in getting hired:
- Great English skills (speaking and written)
- Wordpress experience
- Content Creation experience
- Expertise with SEO strategies
- Great content creation skills
- Social media optimization and marketing.
- Administrative Tasks
- Based in Manila, PH because we have a team there already
I have tested multiple VAs in the past and some of the things that didn't work for us are:
- To much hand holding
- Waiting around, waiting time and missing deadlines
- Having to teach you everything from zero (you have to have at least some experience with similar tasks)
We are looking for a full time
Please share a brief summary of your experience with similar clients, and how do you feel about your skills required for this job. Organizational skills are very important, if you're not organized and forget things please don't apply. Include files or links that will show off your previous work.
You will be asked to do a trial task for free before you are hired for the job.