We are looking for a Virtual Assistant to provide Research and Data Entry while working remotely.
As a Researcher (as we call it), you will perform these tasks.
- Entering data into a custom software system
- Possibly filling in data in Excel Spreadsheets
- Managing data within Excel or the custom software
- Attending a weekly Google Hangout meeting on Video with your Manager
- You will be researching opportunities for presentations, workshops, and keynote speeches
- For this role, a strong Internet connection is required, along with experience using communication tools like Google Chat, Google Video chat through hangouts.
- Ultimately, you should be able to handle working online for long periods of time, with lots of keyboard typing, and likely lots of sitting.
- You must be able to produce and deliver high-quality work under minimum supervision.
- If you are applying for this job, you need to be very independent and and you must follow directions.
- Please indicate in your application the keyword "OldSpice". Please mention this first.
- Your work hours will need to be USA Based and specifically EST Time zone.
- You will be working with and reporting directly to the Manager, who is responsible for managing all of the events in the software system, as well as the hiring, firing, quality, and volume of the Researchers on the team and the data put into the system.
- An understanding of the speaking industry is ideal but not required.
We are looking for someone long term. Your commitment and dedication to the cause now, will result in higher pay in the future as the business grows. Increases in pay are determined based on 3 things:
- Length of time in the current role
- Quality of work that you produce
- Volume of work that you produce
This position is expected to start immediately as a full time job and continue for a long time.
We have a streamlined process for hiring, which includes multiple steps to ensure that you are the right fit for us. The process takes about a week.
We are looking for multiple candidates, who want something long term.
If you have applied before, but have not heard from us, then you are not a good fit, please don't apply again. We are looking for people that have attention to detail and can follow instructions.
The first step in the process is your application. Please submit your application for this job if you are interested. Be sure to follow instructions.
If you require a higher pay that what is posted, please DO NOT APPLY. This job pays $2/HR. You will work 40 hours per week. Anything above 40 hours will need to be approved by your Manager.
Please note we will not verify that you are OK with the rate of $2 per hour. If you submit an application then you agree to work for $2 per hour if we offer you a job!