My name is Jess Wardell and I’m the founder of theUnBoxedEntrepreneur.
I’m looking for a virtual assistant who can help me during the week for an average of 4-5 hours per day (sometimes more depending on if we are in launch that week), ideally long-term. MUST speak great English.
You’ll be doing a variety of tasks, including:
- Creating lists of and contacting top bloggers in our industry
- Helping me with personal tasks (e.g. scheduling mtgs, booking travel, etc…)
- Finding & scheduling content to go out on Twitter / Facebook / G+ / Instagram / Pinterest (I can teach you)
- Data entry tasks
- Email autoresponders (copy & pasting)
- Transferring Google doc to Wordpress post and keeping the formatting (copy & paste, formatting = headers, bold, making sure links work etc.)
- Doing a variety of other tasks (must be comfortable trying new tasks often, training will be provided as needed)
If you are a good fit, there is room to grow in the position.
I’m looking for someone detail-oriented, reliable and positive. Big bonus if you consider yourself an optimist.
Please let me know:
- Your hourly rate (Budget right now is for $2hr, but will grow as business grows and your hard work)
- What hours you’re available (please convert this to the EST time-zone. I don't require working always in my time unless we are in a launch sprint, just so we have a few hours that cross for instant communication.)
- Why you are VA — What do you enjoy most about it?
I will hire two people that seem like a great fit who will go through a 2 week trial. After the two weeks depending on how promising the candidates are I will either higher one as a full time VA or hire both as part time VA's. If you are hired as a part time VA you will be able to also be used as back up if the other VA needs to be away, meaning you will gain more work till they are back.