Are you looking for a home-based, flexible, long-term, stable career with a USA-based industry leader that offers unlimited opportunities for growth? Want a company that values work-life balance and that offers paid learning opportunities? Sound too good to be true?
Founded in 2009, we are an established leader in our industry. This is what you have been waiting for, a long-term, stable, full-time career in an exciting, relaxed atmosphere. We are a debt-free, family-owned company with a long-term vision and a staff of approximately ten people. We are looking for people that want a long-term career that will hopefully last decades.
We are a small family that believes in working hard but also smart. We have very high standards and there is absolutely no room for anything but top performers in our company. We believe in only hiring the best and then heavily investing in our people through consistent and intense learning. Why? It's simple - we value work-life balance.
This is an extremely demanding position, however, it is these demands that force you to learn and grow. You will have an opportunity to talk to our current employees before you accept the position. During these conversations, we encourage you to ask them whatever questions you feel like. Please take your time to prepare a thoughtful response and select yourself out of this opportunity if you believe you are not a good fit.
WHY OUR COMPANY?
- Get Paid to Learn: We offer paid benefits, including paid learning opportunities.
- A Flexible Career: Work a flexible schedule. All of our people work from home. We only require our employees to have 25 hours fixed schedule per week while the rest of the 40 hours or so is flexible. Specifically, the core schedule for this role is 11:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m PST + flexi hours.
- Work-Life Balance: We want balanced employees who are happy and fulfilled. There are only occasional meetings on Fridays and working on the weekends is optional to never required.
- Stability: We are an established, debt-free, stable company with low employee turnover.
- Our #1 value is 'Learning' - We pay our people to learn on the job and give them access to free books, audiobooks and videos.
- Our #2 value is 'Simplicity' - We like keeping things simple, understandable and enjoyable.
- Our #3 value is 'Openness' - You will thrive in our open, supportive working environment with virtually no office politics.
GOALS & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Quality control management
- Planning & research
- Usability testing
- Client interaction & management
- Process design & improvement
- Document creation & management
- Software: Must be very techy and able to quickly learn new software. Windows 10, MS Office 2016 (Outlook, Word, Excel), Dropbox, Skype, Google Drive.
- English Skills: Outstanding written and spoken English.
- Skype Voice: Must have a microphone, high-speed internet and be comfortable doing a Skype voice chat on a regular basis.
- Proactive: You should be highly proactive and able to think outside of the box. This is not a position where you wait for instructions and execute them.
- Ability & Desire to Learn & Grow: You should love to learn and have a strong appetite for growth and personal development.
- Attention to Detail: You should have extreme attention to detail.
- Ability to Prioritize: You should be able to prioritize, follow and execute instructions to complete tasks on your own without requiring us to follow up. You should also thrive under the pressure of tight deadlines and able to drive tasks to completion.
- Flexible: You should be open to learning new skills and performing a variety of other tasks.
- Adaptable: You should be able to adapt to constant and never-ending change, and comfortable with ambiguity and shades of grey.
- Organized: Must be highly organized, especially in a techy environment with lots of documents, software and other tools.
- Self-Disciplined & Reliable: You should be self-disciplined enough to work from home with minimal supervision.
- Experience: Worked for a Small or Mid-Sized Western Company
PREFERRED EXPERIENCES (Optional): Leadership or management experience, business or financial background, client interaction experience, virtual assistant experience.
SALARY: $4-6/hr (Php30,000 - 50,000/mo)
IMPORTANT: Please visit this link for the detailed application instructions: https://goo.gl/J54y9y. We are less likely to respond directly from Hubstaff so it is best to send your application to our email as instructed in the link.