We’re looking for Web Graphic Designers with a passion in creating and visualizing graphics including illustrations, logos, layouts and photos. You’ll be the one to shape the visual aspects of websites. Your graphics should capture the attention of those who see them and communicate the right message. For this, you need to have a creative flair and a strong ability to translate requirements into design. It is essential that you are creative and will not need guidance or revision requests from upper management.
- Has an in-depth knowledge go graphic design, styles and layout techniques
- You should also have experience executing marketing projects from conception to production, including websites, brochures and product packaging.
- Expert level photoshop skills a must
- Creative and requires minimal supervision
- Knows how to use virtual drives such as google drive
- Communicates properly and timely
- Has a strong portfolio or body of work that shows excellent typography and composition skills as well as a wide range of design skills
- Has an understanding of the Adobe Design suite including but not limited to, Photoshop, Illustrator, Indesign
- Be able to design original pieces , including illustrations and infographics
- Prototype design
- Design and produce materials for print, digital and web platforms with customer direct-response in mind
- Willingness to learn several different brand demographics, strengths, and strategies, and implement them into unique design campaigns for print marketing
- Understand modern web design and apply your knowledge to create site layouts and templates
- Be responsible for the design, layout, and formatting of materials. Designs may integrate typographic, photographic, illustrative, and graphic elements
Most recent samples of previous work required with an explanation on the parts you completed. Email me your portfolio and resume at firstname.lastname@example.org and provide your Skype ID.