We are looking for dedicated and versatile Web Management & Customer Service team members for our education business, with approximately 3-4 hours work daily, for a long-term engagement.
We envision this being a full-time position with the opportunity to grow and be in the position of team manager, which must be what you have been looking for.
- You are a super-savvy Wordpress user, familiar with HTML and Gutenberg, who loves being a value -added dedicated virtual assistant and gets more excited than anyone when discussing producing quality work while working from home.
- You are able to set deadlines, deliverables plus sticking to them, always resort to finding best solutions and are an organised whizz.
- You are a quick learner and work well without constant supervision.
- You can write in excellent British English with perfect grammar, and know the best sites to gather information.
- You are a master of efficiency and a guru of productivity. You speak and write excellent English, are available to work over the weekends (approximately 2-3 hours) and interested in full-time for the foreseeable future.
- You are a detailed person, responsive and responsible.
- You're comfortable with managing social media and genuinely care about customers.
- You have great knowledge in website security, Cloudflare, Sucuri, DNS management, GSuite, Wordpress plugins and theme management, and are constantly improving your knowledge to be able to contribute to the company.
- If you are a Mac user and have a minimum Bachelor in science related degree, it is a great plus.
- You are an honest and trustworthy person. You know and carry your responsibility to your heart, able to follow instructions diligently, and be accountable of your results.
You'll be doing daily primarily:
- Write and schedule relevant blog posts and pages in HTML/Gutenberg.
- Wordpress blog comments replies.
- Members account support and email replies.
- Write and automate email series, newsletters and email marketing campaigns to subscribers.
- Social media management.
- Manage customers' subscriptions and customer service.
- Website performance, security enhancement, and uptime monitoring.
- Able to perform additional tasks as assigned and assist the Director as needed.
Working in this role with us has many benefits, such as:
- You would be part of a global awesome high growth performance team.
- Every end of the month, we will have fun during the weekly team meeting.
- Achieve your personal dreams together with the awesome team.
- Attend team retreat at different global location (based on KPIs performance).
- Obtain bonus twice a year (one in June and another in December) based on KPIs performance.
If you are a person of:
- Knowledgable and positive thinker
- Responsive and want to contribute the best
- Responsible and accountable
- Detailed oriented
- Honest and trustworthy
- Willing to help other team members when needed
- Willing to share with other team members on solution needed to overcome certain technical issues
... do submit your application here and we would love to hear from you.
Our typical selection process:
- First application selected.
- Second detailed screening via form filling (only selected candidates from step 1 would be invited to fill up the detailed screening form).
- Video interview and/or trial tasks.
- One month probation prior to confirming as part of the permanent team.
Please submit previous sample works / portfolio for our perusal. Trail task is required as proof of expertise, prior to confirming jobs.
We look forward to welcome you to our global awesome team!
(* This is a permanent position. Please only apply if you are genuinely would like to be part of a growing global high growth performance team, and have no problem in signing Non-Disclosure and Non-Compete Agreement. All work done and copyrights belong to the company.)