We are currently seeking a trusted IT & web hosting manager to help us with immediate & long term issues pertaining to client websites, help us develop website IT and management protocols, and help us on the technical side of scalable yet secure website hosting services for our clients.
This position would:
- Oversee and manage the plugin and theme update management of all our Wordpress sites.
- Act as a 'quick reactionary force' in the event of web, DNS, hosting or any other technical issues.
- Logging and weekly reporting of web issues, downtimes and fixes needed or applied.
- Act as a point of reference for all Wordpress technical issues, stays educated on latest developments.
- Standardizes each event and actions taken into a report sent weekly (or similar recurring communication)
Important note: This is not a development position. It is strictly systems administration. However, if a candidate can bring code debugging skills to the table, this could help as a deciding factor.
Maintain and optimize the IT end of multiple WordPress sites
- Troubleshoot and fix outages
- Maintain updates
- Monitor and optimize site performance
- Work with operations team to develop and enforce operations systems
Pay is commensurate with experience