Front-End Website Developer and Designer
Dirección Paseo el Campanario 160
Colinas de Santa Anita
Guadalajara, Jalisco, México
Zip Code 45640
E-mail-Fecha de nacimiento-
Prolific, Front-End web developer and designer with a passion for metrics, detail and beating former "best-yets." Prototyped and coded 15
executive websites in 2016 for IBM Middleware and Systems division. Hosted a marketing event for Hewlett-Packard in San Diego, California,
contributed with the Design and advertising of the same event. Consistently receive high user experience scores for all web development projects.
Passionate about building world class web designs. One of my sites developed while working at Hewlett-Packard received an Award recognition
for best layout from GBS HP stakeholders. Succesful creation and implementation of websites through different Content Management Systems
such as Drupal, Teamsite, Adobe CQ5 and WordPress.
Front-End Website Developer
en la actualidad
IBM - Digital Services Group
• Front-End web developer and technical lead responsible for websites from IBM Middleware and Systems division.
• Prototyped and developed 16 new websites in 2016 for Middleware that were highly praised in IBM Las Vegas
Interconnect event by stakeholders and users.
• Drove best practice implementations for front-end, business analysis and scrum methodology in DSG area.
• Developed and created high user experience websites for IBM Systems implementing the new v18 IBM responsive
framework and implementing Drupal themes and templates. Drupal was implemented succesfully for a fast-paced
website production on high-demand by stakeholders and product owners.
• Led a small team of four members in an Agile scrum environment to fully prototype and re-design the GTT Latin
American IBM Site (Global Test Tube) that was a huge success in Mexico, Argentina and Brazil.
• Analysis of the underlying businesses for Middleware and Systems, handling information related to the product and
project requirements, often through conversations with stakeholders and product owners of the projects and accounts.
• Organizing, specifying and modeling the requirements to ensure they are complete and unambiguous for Agile team.
• Validating and Verifying Requirements – Ensuring the requirements map to the real business need, and meet essential
• Specifying Requirements, Documentation on the requirements in a format that can be shared with stakeholders.
2014 - 2015
Front-End Website Developer, Publisher and Editor
Blue Trail Software
• Front-End Developer and Web Editor and Publisher assigned to the Norton-Symantec project. Updated, created and
edited content-based Teamsite and Adobe CQ5 CMS templates to succesfully deliver global websites for Symantec to
support marketing teams. Localization tracking and solving for Symantec websites.
• Leaded global production coordination and Analysis and processing requests in an Agile team environment. Leading
efforts to troubleshoot and resolve complex issues.
• Responsibility for championing business goals for the team and metrics.
• Automatization of the project, design the features and create functional specifications of the project and their execution
• Determine and follow-up of the usability of the websites, their interface and how would they interact end-to-end with the
2010 - 2014
Hewlett-Packard Global Business Services
• Website Designer responsible for the prototyping, creation and development and later mainteinance of Latin America´s
biggest Intranet HP portal, LA Enterprise HP Solutions, which was awarded by the HP recognition program for best
layout and user experience from stakeholders and customers.
• Developed and created the agenda, registration portal and electronic survey as well as hosting and being Spanish
interpreter for Latin American customers in the LA Enterprise Customer HP Event 2013 hosted in San Diego, California.
High executives and company members were really pleased with the event agenda and overall execution and
• Drove best practice implementations and design standards for HP GBS Intranet and Websites.
• Part of the fouding team of the HP GBS Career Path Program to scout new talents and potential employees for HP GBS
and train them in our tools, standards and "the HP way".
• Translate requirements for stakeholders, customers and internal HP personnel, verifying functionality, accuracy and
completeness of the requirements against the original project scope.
• Customer success stories funding implementation program for Latin America, anticipate and investigate proper budget
for success stories and cases for Hewlett-Packard.
2002 - 2006
Universidad Autónoma de Guadalajara (UAG), Zapopan, Jalisco, México
• Followed my passion in a core of prototyping and website design assisted classes.
• Excelled in user experience and design layout.
• Pursued a special training course to study programming languages.
Frameworks: Bootstrap, Angular.JS, Dojo.JS, Jquery
Content Management Systems: Drupal, WordPress, Adobe CQ5, Teamsite
Styles: CSS3, SASS, LESS
Agile methodology: Scrum, JIRA, Responding to Change, feedback loop and
adaptation cycle, quality focus, Adaptive rolling wave
Design: PhotoShop, Illustrator, GIMP
Operating Systems: MAC OS, Windows
Office: MS Word, MS PowerPoint, MS Excel
Version controllers: Putty, FTP Filezilla, SVN Client, GitHub
Web-server applications: XAMPP, MAMP
Code editors: Sublime Text, Brackets, NetBeans
Soft skills: teamwork, high sense of ethic, adaptability, time management,
Internet Protocols: TCP/IP, HTTP
Spanish (Native), English (Fluent written and verbal), German (Intermediate)
2008 - 2009
Programming languages and website design standards and best practices course
Music, Sports, Movies and Television shows, Reading, Traveling and experiencing other cultures, Technology, video
games, comic books and graphic novels.