Antonio Sebastian Burgess
14421 Winchester Grade Road, Berkeley Springs, WV 25411
Phone:- (M) /- (H) –-
Skilled Project Management and Information Technology professional with over twenty years of experience. History of achieving cost
savings and enhancing system functionality. Track record of tackling and solving tough business and technical problems. Strong
leader with demonstrated ability to provide leadership and work effectively with individuals at all levels, and in all functional areas.
Experience managing full project completions from requirement gathering to final implementation and training.
Conceptual Problem Solving
Analytical Problem Solving
Cyber Solutions Division Specialist
Northrop Grumman / VITA Program
October 2011 – Present : Fairfax, Virginia
• Utilized as primary Project Lead for Windows 7 InPlace Upgrade for Northern Virginia state workers migrating users from Windows XP
to Windows 7 through manual image deployment as well as utilizing the Microsoft Development Toolkit
• Point of escalation for troubleshooting, and defect and enhancement reporting for the company’s products and services
• Acts as a role model, coach, and mentor within the support team
• Provides technical training and knowledge transfer to internal or external parties
• Setup and support of desktops, laptops and peripherals
• Provides end-user support with a multitude of different software and hardware platforms
• Investigates, prioritizes, diagnoses, documents and resolves routine software, hardware and network problems
• Understanding of the foundation architecture, hardware, and software used by state agencies
• Consistently meets required response, service, and resolution times
• Provides excellent interpersonal and customer service management skills
• Fosters a customer-focused environment that encourages information sharing, team-based resolution activity, with focus on
improving customer, and employee experience
• Provides timely communications with team regarding changes, system interruptions, and new tools and documentation resources
Information Technology Project Manager
OBITCO Technical Services
August 2014 - Present : Winchester, Virginia
• Supervises a multi-person sourced technical team overseeing hardware and software technical support for end users in a two state geographical region
• Maximizes employee productivity and performance to achieve goals and objectives
• Ensures security compliance with company policies
• Fosters relationships with customers, vendors and cross-functional teams
• Manages local area network, servers and communications connections to remote locations
• Oversees setup of server, desktop and laptop workstations
• Performs regular backup, maintenance, and archival of user data
• Skilled in administering LAN and WAN applications
• Controls IT equipment purchasing and inventory levels including collaborating with multiple vendors to bring new technology in-house
• Plans, develops, and implements staff training on operations, technical troubleshooting methods, time management and customer service skills
Lotus Connections Administrator
Lowe's Companies, Inc.
December 2002 – October 2011 (8 years 11 months) : Winchester, Virginia
• Direct project manager for planning and implementing a Kitchen Cabinetry social network utilizing IBM’s Lotus Connections for an international
production environment throughout the entire company.
• Utilized as a store-level IT support technician working with setup/maintenance of store based Linux and Windows XP/7 terminals, as well as maintaining
the store Cisco routers and fiber-optic connections.
• Determined purpose and function of environment, budget, types of construction, equipment and other factors affecting planning of interior
Information Technology Field Supervisor
Dynamic Computer Solutions
January 2002 – December 2002 (1 year) : Richmond, Virginia
• Supervised technical staff of 5 employees by prioritizing and assigning work, conducting performance evaluations, and ensuring staff was trained.
• Responsible for troubleshooting, diagnosing, installing, upgrading, configuring, and repairing computer systems and network system components.
• Provided comprehensive system support, configuration, maintenance, and training for eastern Virginia's school systems.
Information Technology & Project Manager
Internet Generation 2
August 1997 – December 2001 (4 years 5 months) : Richmond, Virginia
• Assisted in the build and management of Information Systems, Technical Support, Product and Repair Departments, supervising a staff of over 20
• Performed full life-cycle project management to ensure completion and success, including developing and implementing project plans and managing
project time lines and budgets.
• Responsible for the strategic development and implementation of cost-effective training and support solutions designed to provide improved
productivity, streamlined operations, and faster access to critical information.
• Served as primary point of contact on a 24-hour, 7-day-a-week basis for Network Operations, Customer Service Operations, Computer Operations, and
Microsoft® Certified Technology Specialist (MCTS)
Microsoft, License E-
HP Accredited Platform Specialist (APS)
HP ExpertONE, License PL-
Dell Systems Certified
Bachelor of Science, Information Systems (2002 – 2006)
University of Michigan
Internet History, Technology and Security Course, Statement of Accomplishment with Distinction
Awarded ‘Distinction’ in class with a grade of 101.7%.