Do you have a billion things to do and not enough people to do them? Do you find yourself wrapped up doing HR, bookkeeping and accounting work? Do you need an extra pair of hand to help you out?
I help small business owners with all kind of admin work like contacting clients, making reports, hiring people, payroll, marketing and much more. You will find that i am effective, fast and excellent at any task i am charged with.
My Background: I graduated from the The American University in Cairo which is one of most prestigious universities in the MENA area. I graduated with a degree in Engineering focusing on managing large construction projects by creating an inclusive schedule, calculating the costs of items and then calculating the cash-flow requirements.
My Academic Achievements:
• Senior Project: Tackled a new and innovative topic in the construction industry and was declared the best project out of 7 groups. Traveled to Vancouver, Canada to present our research in an international conference CSCE 2017.
• Maintained a high GPA of 3.38 and received the award “Honors for Academic Excellence”
• Found my own club that helps people overcome their fears of public speaking
My Employment Record:
Executive Assistant, Power air-conditioning, June 2016 - September 2017
• Analyzed financial documents and provided cost cutting solutions
• Priced tender documents for MEP projects
• Supervised critical Projects in terms of cost and work done
• Estimated direct and indirect costs of factory and company branches
• Interviewed, recruited and on-boarded qualified employees