Social media can be a confusing, frustrating time suck. And getting someone else to take care of it can result in social media that's... vanilla.
Vanilla doesn't stand out in a crowded marketplace.
What stands out is clean, crisp raspberry with the perfect balance of sharp and sweet. Or tropical pineapple blended with a dollop of coconut cream and a splash of lime. Or decadent, delicious chocolate made from the highest quality cacao.
If you're ready to stand out, you're in the right place. And you better buckle up because things are about to take off!
When you want to hire someone else to take care of all you social media marketing, here's how I get results:
- I use an expert formula to get more sales from social media organically, by using the ‘Social Circuit’. This was developed by Jen Sheahan, who has run successful campaigns for Barack Obama, Ryan Deiss, and Frank Kern and I’m licensed to use her methodology
- I have experience with advertising on social media and believe in CANI (Constant And Never-ending Improvement) so I’m always looking at how things can be done better or more effectively
- I invest in ongoing self-education with content marketing and social media authorities to ensure I stay up to date with the latest and most effective strategies
- I have 3 years experience managing social media accounts and I love creating engaging content, particularly on Facebook and Instagram
- I have a strong understanding of social media analytics and reporting, including data for both organic and paid campaigns