Looking to hire someone who can help you with SEO?
With so many so-called “SEO experts” out there today, it can be hard to find someone with the requisite skills and experience to help your business improve its SEO.
Three questions I hear regularly from potential clients:
- Do you use white hat or black hat tactics?
- Can you rank me in 1st position on Google?
- Do you have strong communication skills?
To answer the questions:
- I only use white hat tactics. I'm up-to-date with the latest algorithm changes.
- Appearing in 1st position is so 2005. I focus on visibility for your website or brand.
- My daily routine for SEO includes clear communication with clients.
I know I don't have a crystal ball that will guarantee you first page rankings, it's a myth, but I'm a Search Engine Optimization (SEO) Specialist. I analyze, review and implement changes to your websites so it's optimized for search engines.
Here are my Search Engine Optimization Skills:
- SEO audits
- Meta Information creation, adjustment and analysis (Title, Description, Keywords)
- Internal links & navigation
- Keyword research and statistical analysis
- Link profiling and acquisition
- SEO analysis (Search operators, Screaming Frog, Ahrefs, MOZ)
- SEO competitor research
- Content and article gap analysis
Ready to hire an SEO specialist? Lets chat!