as Treasury Assistant
- Prepare/ Updates listing of unreleased/ checks for suppliers, contractors & other payees.
- Confirms authentically of managers & cashier checks with issuing.
- Prepares checks.
- Release checks to supplier, contractor and other payees & ensures that all Check Disbursement Vouchers (CDV’s) whose corresponding Checks have been released are covered by Official Receipt (OR).
- Maintain treasury files.
- Prepare list of customer refund.
- Prepare list of returned checks
- Conducting every month on the spot cash count in every branch.
as Accounting Staff
- Prepare/ issuing invoices, credit and debit memos.
- Issuing Official Receipts, Collection receipts
- Investigate and resolve customer queries
- Review AR aging to ensure compliance
- Resolve payment discrepancies
- Posts customer payments by recording cash, checks, and credit card transactions.
- Researches cash receipts, coding and posting of receipts.
- Prepare bills and invoices for sales or services rendered
- Collect on accounts by sending bill reminders and communicating with customers via phone, email or mail.
- Record payments by entering them into a ledger or accounting software
- Reconcile the accounts receivable ledger to ensure that all payments are accounted for and properly posted.
as Billing Assistant
Preparation of PSI/ SI/DM/CM/ SOA
- Preparation of Parts Sales Invoice
- Preparation of Service Invoice
- Preparation of Credit Memo for Customers Deposit, Discount, Adjustments, etc.
- Preparation of Debit Memo related to New Vehicle Transactions and other DM’s as authorized by the BFO/FM.
- Preparation of Debit Memo for Car/ Engine wash, waived discounts, scrap materials, Incentive from suppliers, other DMS related to Service/ Parts Transactions and other DMs as authorized by BFO/ FM
- Receiving and checking of Vehicle Sales Invoice (VSI) package from Sales Admin
- Checking the completeness of supporting documents before preparing Statement Of Account (SOA)
- Input of Details in Arts for Credit and Collection reference.
- Transmittal of complete package of documents to Credit and Collection.
- Preparation of Purchase Requisition ( include Monitoring of Accountable Forms)
- Preparation of RCP.
Preparation and Submission of Daily Billing Report
- Encoding of billed transactions for the Parts and Labor Sales.
- Integrating the inventory count of WIP in the DBR.
- Matching of URS per guard’s inventory versus invoices on hand.
- Follow up resolutions of items in the exemption reports.
Analysis and Resolution of Account Receivable (Parts & Service- Individual)
- Coordination of outstanding A/R to Service and Parts Department.
- Resolution of outstanding A/R ( follow-up: monitoring)
- On time and accurate request of JV adjustment for resolutions of A/R accounts
- Preparation of Analysis Report.