SKILLS & STRENGTHS
Digital communication skills: Proﬁcient in usage of digital platforms and tools to share information, such as:
G-suite, Hangouts, Skype, Zoom and Basecamp.
Time-management skills, capable of creating a good life-work balance.
Work well autonomously and under low supervision, capable of working under pressure and following deadlines.
Team player, solving problems with colleagues and clients, keeping constant and effective communication.
Entrepreneur and self-motivated, with strong can-do attitude.
Proﬁcient in Microsoft Ofﬁce, especially Excel and Word.
Intermediate user of Adobe Suite.
Media Coordinator - Marcas Crowbranding (Media Agency) 2017 - 2018
• Worked on a distributed base, in-company and also remote.
• Established long-term relationships with media vendors and negotiated rates.
• Oversighted the area’s proﬁtability and performance of media planners and assistants. Also trained new interns for the area.
• Developed, executed and evaluated media schedules for major clients of the agency, according with its goals and within the budget.
• Collaborated with the account team to discuss client objectives and set media goals and develop strategies.
• Processed media invoices and reconciled billing discrepancies.
• As an accomplishment we managed to maintain the year-to-year proﬁtability of the area under a detrimental context for the industry and the
Media Planner / Buyer - Marcas Crowbranding (Media Agency) 2016 - 2017
• Created, presented and executed media schedules nationwide for our clients.
• Selected and integrated media channels for our client´s campaigns, inlcuding: Print, radio, TV, digital channels (Social Media, Google Ads,
Programmatic), influencer marketing, PR and OOH.
• Maintained day-to-day contact with clients and implemented media recommendations based on established goals.
• Provided weekly results and led reporting calls with clients.
• Collaborated with other departments for special projects in order to deliver integrated solutions for our clients.
• Researched and presented local media opportunities with recommendations to clients..
Sales Marketing Excecutive - Tadicor SA. (FMCG) 2014 - 2016
• Developed and coordinated the regular in-house mall communication.
• Created, lunched and evaluated media schedules.
• Developed Social media strategy; We managed to increase the number of Facebook followers by 50% in one quarter.
• Managed relationships with media partners and relevant stakeholders.
• Collaborated with brands to develop and execute promotional actions in the mall for the lunching of new products or special occas ions.
• Assisted in the organization of the company's annual event for clients and partners (with +10K spectators, live bands and commercial stands)
• Developed and implemented surveys and reported results to the board.
Administrative assistant - Tadicor SA. (FMCG) 2013 - 2014
• Generated and ﬁled tax invoices according to current legislation. As an accomplishment I managed to redesign the storage system into an easier way
to locate documents.
• Conducted payments and general attention to suppliers via phone and email.
• Supported the warehouse area for stock controls.
Certiﬁcate IV in Marketing & Communications. IH Business College 2019
Licentiate Degree in Marketing. UES 21 2016 - 2018
Córdoba, Argentina - 3 of 8 semesters completed
Bachelor's degree in Advertising. UES 21 2014 - 2016
Negotiation Certiﬁcation. University of Córdoba 2018
Córdoba, Argentina - 3 months programme
Google Certiﬁcations AdWords Fundamentals Certiﬁcation, AdWords Display Certiﬁcation & AdWords Search Certiﬁcation