Sayseng, Jeanmarie Hernandez
Email Add:-Tel. No:-/-
To obtain a position that will enable me to utilize my strong organizational skills, educational background, and ability to work well with people.
EVERLAST MULTI PURPOSE COOPERATIVE
BANAY- BANY II, SAN JOSE, BATANGAS
JULY 17, 2019- Up To Present
Act as Bookkeeper Staff
1. Revolving Fund and Petty Cash Fund custodian;
2. Prepares Disbursement – check and check voucher for suppliers, expenses/purchases, replenishment of revolving fund and petty cash fund;
3. Posting of all payments and disbursement to Quickbooks Accounting System;
4. Prepares monthly bank reconciliation;
5. Monitors bank loan and processing documents for loan availment as maybe needed by the Cooperative;
6. Filling of all vouchers, cancelled checks, passbook and other cooperative important records and documentation;
7. Periodic checking of all accounts listed in the chart of accounts;
8. Act as compliance officer for CDA, LandBank, and BIR;
9. Preparation of financial reports – Income Statement/Balance Sheet on a monthly basis;
10. Posting monthly accruals.
Act as Cashier
1. Responsible and accountable in accepting payment from customers in form of cash or checks and issuing of Official Receipt;
2. Responsible and accountable in all collections;
3. Responsible for preparation of deposit slip to depository bank and make sure that all validated deposit slip is complete and attached on CDR;
4. Daily posting of both CASH (cut off 3pm) and CHARGE SALES per individual customers;
5. Responsible and accountable for any shortages/overages in daily transactions;
6. In-charge in inserting invoices to their account’s jacket;
7. Inform customers about bounced check and return check;
8. In charge in monitoring of all accounts receivable;
9. In charge in monitoring and paying of all accounts payable.
Borrowed cash should be liquidated before or within the required number of days;
Hold checks should be deposited within 1-3 DAYS ONLY.
Act as Human Resource Staff
1. Proper documentation of employee’s record and any communication from the government agencies such as SSS, PHILHEALTH, HDMF, BIR, and DOLE;
2. Preparation of monthly remittances reports and other government files in connection to employee’s remittances and services (includes check and diskette);
3. Issue Certification for employees as needed with advise and sign from General Manager;
4. Assist employees about government loan application (form & computation);
5. In charge for ALPHA listing of employee’s annual 2316 reports and BIR services report;
6. Attend seminar/meeting in relation to Human Resource position;
7. In charge in all inter office memo, announcements, memorandum circular, employees’ evaluation and employee’s changes status;
8. Act as event’s planner & coordinator of all cooperative’s events;
9. Secure and updates employees’ 201 files;
10. Proper coordination to the management about documents filed, observed working attitudes/behavior and other matter regarding employees;
11. In charge in all process of recruiting of Job applicants and OJT applicants;
12. Authorize in all online transactions with regards to employees’ remittances and other government matters;
In charge in all admin employees attendance, formal leave, undertime /late monitoring and must be reported to the management for further action.
PRU LIFE UK
Morada Ave., Lipa City, Batangas
May 10, 2017- Up to present
Job Title: Financial Advisor
Look for client that will buy life insurance.
Discuss to them the product and the type of insurance that will avail.
If the deal is close, make them fill up the application form correctly and eligible.
Get the payment and issue PR
Submit the filled up application form together with the requirements and the payment to
the branch office assistant.
If the application is being processed wait until the policy arrived.
Delivery the policy to the client and make monthly collection of the payments or deposit
it to the bank (done by the client).
C.M.Y GLASS AND ALUMINUM SUPPLY
BRGY. SAN ROQUE, STO.TOMAS, BATANGAS.
JULY 25, 2016- JANUARY 25, 2017
Job Title: Secretary
Process Purchase Order in phone and in the counter.
Give Proper price per categories and classification of aluminum and glass product.
Issue Delivery Receipt and Sales Invoice.
Segregate Delivery Receipt and Sales Invoice per client then do statement of Account.
Series Delivery Receipt and Sales Invoice
Filing D.R and S.I weekly.
Update costumer account.
AND DEVELOPMENT CORPORATION
801 Richville Corporate Center 1314 Commerce Avenue Ext.
Madrigal Business Park, Ayala Alabang.
JUNE 25-2015- DECEMBER 26, 2016
Job Title: SALES OFFICER
Do Petty Cash Replenishment.
Do Collection Report
Do Summary of Collection Report
Issuing O.R to the client.
Do sample computation.
Depositing the money or payment in the bank.
Assist client in tripping and presenting the project to the client till they reserve.
Assist In house in their needs.
Do Reservation and Bookings.
Emailing,Scanning,Filing and Photocopying.
Do and Monitor Sales Report.
Monitor SOLD OUT Units.
Handles and monitor new account.
Do Folder Transmittal
Prepares folder mother and white folder then transmit to Account Management.
EM-A PRIME VALUE CREDIT CORPORATION
MAY 31, 2012- OCTOBER 31, 2012
Job Title: FEMALE OFFICE STAFF
Front liner and general clerk of the branch.
Compute Loan Proceeds and explain to client.
Give processed loan documents to the authorized signatories for checking and signatures
Release check and clients copy of loan documents to the pensioner.
Post payments/collection to individual ledgers of the pensioner, as to LR and CF affix signature for every transaction entered.
Do cash count at the beginning and end of the day
Record the cash breakdown to be verified and initialed by an officer or other employee of the branch.
Brgy IV Sto.Tomas, Batnags
Dec .28, 2010- June 28, 2011
Job Title: Branch Processor
Process local and international money remittance
Process loadings,G-cash, smart padala
CHRISTIAN COLLEGE OF TANAUAN INC.
J.V Pagaspas St. Brgy IV, Tanauan, Batangas
January 6, 2006 to Nov.6, 2006
Job Title: ADMIN ASSISTANT
Assist HR in hiring applicants
Do clerical works
Asst the cashier in payments of tuition fee
Tertiary:Polytechnic University of the Philippines
Sto. Tomas Extension
Sto. Tomas, Batangas
Course Bachelor of Science in Computer Science
April 04, 2005
Secondary:St. Thomas Academy
Sto. Tomas, Batangas
Elementary:Sto. Tomas North Central School
Sto. Tomas, Batangas
Birthday: February 23, 1984
Age: 36 yrs. Old
Birthplace:Sabang I, Calauag, Quezon
Language Spoken: Filipino and English
Seminars and Training Attended:
Quality Customer Service
July 21-22, 2006
Leadership and Enhancement Training
May 19-20, 2006
Daniel Mercado- Institute of Health and Science
October 21, 2007
Skills and Interest:
Microsoft Office such as (MS PowerPoint, MS Excel, MS Word. Basic) Knowledge in Visual Basic 6.0 and HTML
Mr. Luis Hernandez
San Roque, Sto.Tomas,Batangas
Prof. Melanie Castillo
Polytechnic University of the Phils.
I hereby certify that the above information are true and correct to the best of my knowledge.
Jeanmarie H. Sayseng