My name is Laurice, 26 year old-hard working single mother. I have been a Real Estate VA for 3 years now. I started my home based career as a cold caller for a realtor based in TN for almost a year. After that, I worked for another realtor based in TX for more than a year. These working experiences opened a lot of doors for me and became a freelance admin VA to multiple Real Estate investors. I learned a lot of skills from working for different investors.
- Cold calling seller and buyer leads for both realtors and investors
- Skip tracing, gathering lead information such as name, property & mailing address, email address, etc.
- Creating property posters using Canva for flyering or social media purpose
- Creating property Craigslist ads
- Editing and sending out contracts to leads using LLC contract templates, Dotloop, Docusign and Adobe
- Lead generation & building campaigns for cold calling/texting, emailing and mailing purposes
- Well versed in using different CRM especially Real Estate tools like MOJO, KVCore, Boomtown, Gsuite. Googlesheets, Canva, Craigslist, Hubspot, LeadSherpa, Automated Rei, CallRail, Xencall and a lot more
- Cold texting using Lead Sherpa and Automated Rei
- Social Media Management
The skills mentioned above are just few of the things that I can do as a Real Estate VA. If I will be given a chance to work and to be trained for a different niche, I would definitely grab the opportunity. I am the type of person who is always looking forward to new learnings and new set of skills. I am highly trainable and results driven as well.
Just send me a message so we can discuss more, I guarantee you that you will get your money's worth.