I am currently looking to apply my knowledge and experience obtained from graduate studies in Educational Psychology and my previous employment as a highly qualified Class B certified teacher and a Registered Behavior Technician. I believe this experience has enhanced my potential to be an asset to your organization. I will contribute four years of instructional practice and curriculum development experience, coupled with a willingness to learn and utilize materials and resources necessary to broaden the scope of my repertoire.
I have obtained two Bachelor degrees in Education and Psychology, with a concentration in Applied Behavior Analysis as well as Learning and Development. I am currently a candidate for a Master’s degree in Educational Psychology at the University of Tennessee - Knoxville. My educational background has afforded me the opportunities to develop the skillsets required for a position in learning and development. My contribution to your organization would include:
- research and analysis via data code matrices and model mapping software
- curriculum / instructional module development, implementation, and assessment
- differentiated data-driven instruction according to mastery tracking
- staff-training unit development and presentation in synchronous and asynchronous formats
- virtual team building and online learning environment design
- evaluation of instructional design and reinforcement contingencies
- statistical analysis: qualitative and quantitative
- proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite software, SPSS, MaxQDA
The skills I possess will enhance the work environment and provide engaging learning opportunities to staff in an innovative, yet practical, approach. Along with my qualifications, my experience, and my enthusiasm to learn, I believe I will be an advantageous addition to your team and organization.