- Name: LOAY ELDIN MOHAMED YOUSSEF MAHMOUD HASSAN
- Date of Birth: 29/08/1979
- Mobile: -
- Portfolio: https://www.behance.net/loayyoussef
- Personal Website: http://loayyoussef.com
- Linkedin: https://www.linkedin.com/in/loayyoussef/
- email Address:-
With more than 4 years of agency working experience and more than 5 years of working in
corporate and multi-national environment; I have participated in the design and the technical
implementation of dozens of Websites, Portals, Applications, Landing Pages, and Digital
Marketing Campaigns... starting from understanding Creative Briefs and Client's Brand
Guidelines, Stakeholders Interviews, Research and Concept Ideation, Creating User Personas,
Designing User Flows, Wireframes, Mockups, and ending with presenting and delivering
designs in tight deadlines.
I have a very good exposure to Agile methodologies, designing awesome UX for SaaS based
websites, Interaction Design, Art Direction, and I have a solid success designing and
implementing broad range of revenue-generating design projects covering many industries like
FMCG, Retail, Automotive, Restaurants, Healthcare, Travel, Real Estate, Computer Software,
Entertainment, Banking, and Education.
- Strategic thinking
- Problem solving
- Good planning and organisational skills
- Understanding of the latest creative trends
- Excellent interpersonal and demonstration skills.
- Spoken/ Written Languages: Arabic, English, French and German
1- Senior Creative Designer and UX Design Specialist
Company name: Raya
Location: 6th of October City, Cairo, Egypt 12568
Dates of employment: June 2014 – May 2017
- Develop concepts for advertising or promotional campaigns.
- Hire, develop and manage the creative team.
- Select external suppliers when necessary.
- Pitch ideas to clients.
- Determining production requirements by reviewing client requirements.
- Accomplishing work requirements by orienting, training, assigning, scheduling, coaching
- Meeting work standards by following production, productivity, quality, and customer-service
standards; resolving operational problems; identifying work process improvements.
- Determining project content by reviewing and approving artwork and copywriting materials
developed by staff.
- Managing quality assurance related to any visual communication.
- Developing marketing strategies by examining client objectives; planning, scheduling, and
completing design and production requirements
- Researching new technologies and alternative methods of efficiency.
- Provide advice and inspiration to Creative Team members, through guidance and examples.
- Managing User Experience Design process including user research, designing user flows,
wireframes, prototyping and creating visual mockups when working on a website or a mobile
- Creating website designs.
- Meeting with clients to discuss requirements and/or project progress.
- Keeping up-to-date with recent technological and software developments.
The scope of work includes working on full Digital marketing services including Market
Research, Competitive Analysis, Strategic Planning, Creative conceptualization & ideation,
Social Media Management, Digital Advertising, Search Engine Optimization & Marketing and
Digital Analysis, e-commerce platform creation and website design; Using design tools like
Photoshop, Illustrator, and coding technologies like HTML / CSS and Ads management tools
like Hootsuite, Facebook ads manager and Google AdWords.
- Provided branding direction for our clients.
- Designed clean and well-constructed graphics.
- Key player on the initial, conceptual stages of advertising campaigns and corporate identity
programs, working closely with my team members to develop concepts that match the client’s
- Conceptualized and executed many advertising campaign for our clients.
- Designing and revamping Raya’s lines of businesses corporate websites.
2- Advertising Technology Producer and Mobile Specialist
Company name: Yahoo!
Location: 6th of October City, Cairo, Egypt 12568
Dates of employment: November 2011 – October 2013
During my work at Yahoo, I participated in the design and technical execution of many digital
marketing campaigns for international companies like P&G, Mercedes, Peugeot, Renault, Kia,
Paramount Pictures, Boss, Vodafone, Cocacola, Pepsi, Nestle, Unilever, Turkish Airlines,
Volkswagen, Toyota, Allianz, T-mobile, Targo Bank, HP, Orange, Microsoft, Nike, Nissan,
MasterCard, mediamarkt, Tchibo, Edeka; covering EMEA market.
- Deliver global processes that enable technical execution of all display ads solutions across the
Yahoo! EMEA network of sites and partner sites using proprietary advertising building and
- Booking, scheduling, uploading creative and launching online and mobile ad campaigns using
Yahoo!’s online ad management systems.
- Defining and maintaining advertising specification, establishing best practices and technical
- Provide support for the Advertising Operations team on day-to-day ad-related issues and train
them on executing common display advertising solutions.
- Identifying and developing Mobile based display advertising.
- Manage the implementation of rich media ad campaigns from a technical operations
standpoint, including creative consultation and media placement, defining and maintaining
advertising specification, establishing best practices and technical QA.
- Develop a good knowledge of the display advertising markets in the Middle East and rest of
EMEA by maintaining the operational relationship with internal and external clients.
- Collaborate with cross-functional team members to monitor project activities and track
progress against the plan. Identify delays, budget or technical quality concerns so they can be
- Maintain expert knowledge of Yahoo! Platform and competitive products to develop and
present unique solutions; provide expertise in systems integration and the latest industry trends
Working as an Ad Tech specialist at Yahoo! allowed me to participate in the design and the
technical implementation of many digital marketing campaigns for many international brands
using Yahoo's ad management systems like "Apt", "AdInterax".
- Working as a "Mobile Specialist" at Yahoo's Cairo office to help Ad Ops team and Ad Tech
team troubleshooting and publishing mobile Ads, as well as training technical teams on using
mobile Ads publishing tools.
- Exposed to different types of display advertising platforms like Google Display Network,
Doubleclick and Google analytics and different types of Ads formats and placements.
- Learned to analyze large data sets to see how a number of key metrics work together to
maintain a target ROI.
- Completed intensive training programs in User Experience Design, communication skills,
HTML5 and Consumer Behavior.
3- UI/UX Designer
Company name: Travelfox
Location: Alexandria, Egypt
Dates of employment: August 2009 – October 2011
TravelFox is a Travel search engine where you can Search, compare 1000s of travel websites
for cheap flights, hotels, car rentals, cruises and vacation rentals.
- Designing and coding website interface.
- Worked closely with most known online travel search engines like Kayak, Expedia, Booking,
TripAdvisor, Priceline, Momondo, Dohop, Wego, Orbitz
- Creating Mockups and prototypes to support A/B testing.
- Creating clean technical specification documents and guidelines to be used in the application
4- Senior Web Designer
Company name: IT Vision egypt
Location: Alexandria, Egypt
Dates of employment: October 2007 – October 2008
- Web Design Team Leading.
- Designing websites.
- Assist in the design and building of new website mockups.
5- Freelance Web Designer
Company name: Freelance based
Dates of employment: 2007 – 2011
Working as a freelance web designer allowed me to learn how to approach a client, how to
present my ideas and how to run a successful meeting.
During this period, I was involved in determining technical requirements for the projects I am
working on, analyzing website content and features, creating visual designs and coding
1- School /
Lycée La Liberté d'Alexandrie.
2- University /
Bachelor of Science - BS / Commerce.
Graduated - 2002
1- "The Art of Marketing Diploma".
Regional IT Institute (Riti) - Cairo
2- User Experience (UX) Design For Engagement.
Udemy.com (by Susan Weinschenk, Ph.D.)
Coursera.com (by University of Pennsylvania)
- Good at creating concepts for others to work on.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills in order to pitch ideas to clients or directors
and also explain my ideas to the creative team members.
- Hand coded HTML5 & CSS (compatible with standards compliant browsers), Bootstrap,
Responsive web design... which allowed me to create modern and stylish websites for the
- Understanding of UX Design process, which allowed me to create user-friendly websites for
the clients including creating user profiles, user stories, wireframes, prototypes and usability
- Understanding of website development techniques which allowed me to work and
communicate with the development team on delivering the assigned projects.
- Professional user of Photoshop, Illustrator, Adobe Creative Suite, Balsamiq, Sketch and
- Experience working with front-end and backend developers on projects based on ruby on
rails, php, ASP.net.