DELA CRUZ, MA. CHONA G.
Address: Blk7 Lot19 Camachile Subd.,
Pasong Camachile1, Gen. Trias, Cavite
Mobile Number: -
Objective: To acquire position within the company that offers a challenging and stimulating environment that willing to give an opportunity to explore and enhance the best of my knowledge, skills, and expertise.
Summary of Qualifications:
• Spent over five years in multinational electronics company
• Two years and seven months as Engineering Specialist in backend area
• Have nine months in PCB design group
• Two years experience as Engineering assistant under final testing yield improvement
• Eight years BPO experience as Customer Service Representative for Telco, Satellite Radio and Staffing accounts in Australia and U.S.A.
• With Technical Support Background (Mainly General Troubleshooting) for Telco and Satellite Radio in U.S.A.
Work Experience: Dec 2018 – Apr 2020 Alorica Phils., Inc., Pasay City
Customer Service/Sales Representive for SiriusXm Customers
• Handled activation calls, general troubleshooting, general concern, upselling and billing concerns
Work Experience: Jun 2017 – Jan 2018 Callmax Solutions Inc., Imus, Cavite
Process Executive/Staffing Associate (for both full time and part time)
• Handled after houes oncall staffing duties. We provide immediate assistance to all the facility (hospitals) under our agency who needs additional staff for a particular shift.
• Answer all incoming calls regarding staffing concern such as callouts, change schedule request and if staff will we running late
• Doing outbound calls to reconfirm the schedule of our staff on a daily basis.
• Checking duties for the entire day that our caregivers did for their patients and remind them to submit their timesheet on time to get paid.
• Checkingthe time in and out of our staff from their patients to ensure that staff will get paid accordingly.
Work Experience: Jan 2016 – Feb 2017 Iqor Phils Inc., Dasmarinas, Cavite
Customer Service Representive (Senior Agent/Subject Matter Expert/Interim Supervisor)
• Handled activation calls, general troubleshooting, port and billing concerns for 7 mos.
• Provided floor support by attending to agents’ concern (process wise) and took supcalls across the whole cluster for 3 weeks.
• Handled my own team for 4mos, provided support, did live monitoring and provided immediate feedback. Listen to recorded calls then provide proper coaching to my agents to enhance their call handling and how they can improve their skills that will help them grow in this industry. Also process other admin tasks such as timekey, etc. Supervising the whole team.
Work Experience: Jul 2013 – Dec 2015 Premier Commercial Services, Perth, Australia (Home Based)
Senior Sales Support Associate
• NW Comms Inc. client Premier Commercial services, is a partner store by Telstra (No.1 Telcom in Australia) who dealt with business and corporate customers. One of my main function is to conduct an account review and identify those business customers whose out of contract with their postpaid account. These data analysis will be forwarded to our Sales Executive who communicate directly to our valued customers.
• Provide training for the other Sales Associate based in Philippines
• Processed data entry
• Handling billing concerns, activations, port in, reverse migration, churn or winback, transfer of ownership and any concerns of our valued business customers.
Work Experience: May 2012 – Jul 2013 Teletech Customer Care Roxas Pasay City, PHIL
Telstra Business Activation
Customer Service Representative
• Provide support in any kind of activation concerns for post paid and fixed lines plans.
• Handling billing concerns, port in, churn, change of ownership, sim replacement, ETC.
Work Experience: Nov 2011 – Feb 2012 Aegis People Support Makati City, PHIL
VTech Toys under VELP
Technical Support Representative
• Provide product troubleshooting procedure for our clients in US who patronized Vtech toys.
Work Experience: Dec 2008 – Jun 2011 NUMONYX PHILS INC. General Trias, Cavite, PHIL
Test Engineering Department AT2
• Manage the daily sustenance report for any Process issues during my shift.
• Provide the immediate solution/strategy for any current problems met on daily operations.
• Ensures that response flow are properly implemented and communicated to proper stakeholders. Implementation is monitored for compliance through self audits.
• Monitor all Yield Issue - commitment and actively participate on formulation and review of identified corrective actions within timeframe.
• Coordinate with stakeholders for the resolution of upstream process issues and its immediate resolution.
• Perform basic Failure analysis techniques to determine failure mechanism of Yield Issues.
• Able to represent the Process Group in meetings thru Low yield analysis and commonality analysis.
• Validate effectiveness of all corrective actions done to resolve process issues and identify the CIP’s (Continuous Improvement Project) for further improvements.
• Supported the Day2 migration (from Intel to Numonyx) changing processes, etc.
Work Experience: May 2005 – Mar 2008 ROHM ELECTRONICS PHILS INC. Carmona, Cavite, PHIL
Test Engineering Department / F.Y.I. Section LSI Division
• Make a daily yield report
• Report accurate weekly inventory of Okubank lots (total defective IC of fresh lots to be retest and produce salvage lot. Problems are commonly contact miss during testing of IC).
• Prepare accurate monthly/weekly factory loss for FT process/total salvage lots that was retest (added to factory’s profit) and report this on time
• Assist in preparing presentations using Excel and PowerPoint during audit
• Translate documents from Japanese to English using Wakan software
• Conduct production patrol to ensure that operators are working according to its SOP.
• Perfomed Okubank (salvage lot) inventory along its wip allocation
• Loading program to tester and conduct testing of defective IC sample then get its worst test number (this information will serve as the references for any revision of its program).
• With experience in freight forwarding (IC samples and its document to be sent in Fuokuka Japan for program analysis).
Test Development Department / PCB Section LSI Division
PCB Design Engineer
• Make a schematic diagram using PADS Power Logic
• Convert schematic diagram to PCB using Power PCB and conduct the Parts Placement
• Layout the PCB.
Achievements / Awards:
6th Honorable Mentioned Elementary
Consistent honor student since elementary to high school
Class Salutatorian Secondary level
Deans Lister in College -)
Recover up to ¥36,000,000.00 through salvage lot retest in a month.
Educational Attainment:- (APR) National College of Science and Technology
Amafel Bldg. Aguinaldo Highway,
Bachelor of Science in Electronics and Communications Engineering
Born July 3, 1983 in Toledo, Cebu City, Philippines. Fluent in English and Filipino. Knowledgeable in Microsoft Word, Excel and Power Point applications. PADS Power Logic (for all its schematic capture needed or a design) and Power PCB (Complete PCB design solution combining schematic definition with powerful layout and simulation tools). With Systems Applications Products (SAP) and Purchase Acquisition experience. Interest: Reading books, watching TV, cooking, playing with my dogs, feeding my birds and spending quality time with my family. Outgoing, Team Player, Fast Learner, Flexible, Responsible, Highly committed in achieving goals.
Character References: Available Upon Request
I hereby certify that all the above information are true and correct to the best of my knowledge and belief.
Ma. Chona G.Dela Cruz