I am currently employed with Communications Test Design, Inc. (CTDI); a repair and logistics company serving the telecommunications industry. My experience at CTDI has afforded me the opportunity to work directly with all of the major US wireline and wireless telecom carriers, several major global telecom OEMs, and various 3rd party repair vendors and field service providers. Prior to my current role as a program manager for the Sprint Spares Management program, I was the assistant controller for CTDI’s Network Services division with primary responsibility for all divisional customer invoicing and accountability. Examples of my skills and experience include but are not limited to:
- Advanced MS Office skills with demonstrated ability to utilize Access and Excel at an advanced level to generate complex customer invoicing, KPI’s, financial and operational ad hoc reporting, as well as data analysis.
- Significant client-facing experience as a primary point of contact for the Sprint Spares Management program and as a billing specialist.
- Collection and aggregation of data from multiple sources, both internally and externally, to compile invoicing, KPI’s, data analysis, and ad hoc reporting as needed.
- Lead a daily team “Rack Up” call for collaborative problem-solving and direction; lead weekly “Touchpoint” calls for preventative quality assurance; lead monthly governance meetings with Sprint to review program KPIs and OPIs; lead ad-hoc meetings that include CTDI, Sprint team members and Sprint repair, vendors.
- Calculation and presentation of both internal and customer mandated SLA’s and KPI’s to drive adherence to expected program financial and contracted performance levels.
- Excellent personal organizational skills, ability to manage multiple tasks & time management skills as demonstrated by my ability to earn a master’s degree in project management through an online program at Boston University with a 3.67 GPA while working full time, volunteering as a board member for the Octorara Food Cupboard, and raising two teenage daughters.
- Ability to work in a dynamic and fast-paced environment as demonstrated by my ability to respond to the escalations related to Sprint network outages.
I am an avid runner, cyclist, and yoga practitioner who enjoys traveling and exploring the great outdoors.