36 years successfully conceiving, selling, planning and delivering profitable information technology, business consulting and independent project development while leading and managing the organizations providing these services.
•19 years of entrepreneurial executive ownership and operations of an independent system integration/software development company including its sale to a public company
•3+ years in executive management at the public firm that purchased my company
•12 years in senior and executive management at top US and Canadian management and technology consulting firms
Most recently at PwC, I enabled business domain knowledge using Microsoft Cloud and Information, Process and Performance Management technologies, including anti-corruption (FCPA) compliance, tax and internal audit/assurance solutions for delivery on-premise, as Software as a Service (SaaS) from the cloud or in hybrid configurations. I was part of the leadership team that created a a global online service delivery platform and business model for select PwC market segments.
Specialty: Identifying, defining, selling, staging, delivering and operating business led and technology enabled information technology solutions to difficult or complex business problems for commercial, government and not-for-profit organizations.
1) Architecture and use of enterprise-class Microsoft cloud (Azure PaaS and IaaS, Office365, Dynamics CRM/xRM and AX) and corresponding on-premises tools along with cloud services from other vendors (Salesforce, Box, Workday, etc) to build unique and global online solutions.
2) Industry Sector Experience:
* Financial and portfolio management including financial turnarounds, profit performance maximization and compliance.
* Software and High Tech
* Court and Justice Technology
* Resource, Energy and Life Sciences