Throughout my life I have been baffled by questions about the structure of our society, an individual's place in it, about life in its totality. This has led me to pursue a career of education and work of social, cultural, political research and projects, as well as a life path of personal spiritual quests.
On my professional field I have developed competences in researching and writing about sociopolitical issues, to name a few:
- societal integration processes on local, regional, and global levels;
- manipulation of political, ethnic, social, religious, etc. affiliations to sustain conflict as a means of power instrument;
- discourse of conflict and reconciliation;
- citizen mobilisation and protest action, civil movements;
- development of a global citizenship identity.
On my personal field, I have spent the last 3 years freely travelling around the globe learning about the peoples of our world, contemplating spiritual dilemmas and questions of practical philosophy, such as:
- the freedom of choice vs the obligations of societal pressures;
- lifestyle and environmental awakening;
- heart vs mind dilemmas in long-term choices.