Gral. Pacheco 1078, Esquel, Chubut, Argentina
US B1/B2 visa until 2017
October 9th 1989
Fluent English, Fluent Spanish.
Marketing Virtual Assistant
Please see references on Upwork.com
Life Launch Training
Content plan strategy, keyword research, Social Media & SEO specialist.
JohnSomerton - Marketing Automation
Facebook set up.
Market research, data mining & digital marketing strategy. (Current project)
Consultation and setup of social media strategy: Facebook, LinkedIn & Instagram.
Atria Media Group
Assessed the overall marketing strategy for small business owners as a Junior Marketing Consultant.
I set appointments for the Senior Consultant.
B2B outbound telesales calls
Groupon Travel – Chile
Jun 2015 – Nov 2015
Contacted potential prospects and generated business alliances. My main goal was to incorporate new
Hotels into the website as well as create attractive advertising offers to ensure sales and company
● Making B2B outbound telesales calls.
● Attending tradeshows & industry events.
● Performing administrative duties on Salesforce software.
● Booking appointments for Managers to visit potential clients.
● Closing sales and following up on the client to repeat business.
5* Princess Cruises
Feb 2012 – Aug 2014
Duties according to position:
● Assisting with customer queries.
● Complaint handling.
● Assisting in weddings and events.
● Accurate cash handling.
Crew Office Agent
● Responsible for accurate inventory and documentation of Crew information including dates of
Contracts, Passports, Visas, Seaman’s Books or any other current or future documentation
required. I had a chance to sharpen my admin and organizational skills in this position.
● Working closely with Human Resources in preparation for new joiners.
● Preparing daily reports regarding crew issues and inquiries.
● Assisting with immigration inspections and regulations.
● Cash handling. Accountable for a $15000 float.
● Participating in all required emergency duties and drills on an ongoing basis.
● Public speaking and presentations.
● Achieving all financial targets presented by Head Office.
● Dealing with complex logistix and large groups of people.
Caribbean Islands, Asia, Alaska, Mexican Riviera, California Coast, Hawaii, French Polynesia,
Australia, New Zealand, Canada, Fiji & Pacific Islands.
4* Deluxe Intercontinental Nordelta, Buenos Aires
May 2011 - Nov 2011
Exercised quality service and attention to all guests with particular emphasis on VIP guests; worked
closely with all departments, particularly the Front Office and Bookings.
Assisting customers’ needs.
Informing guest about the company loyalty programs.
Assisting guest in getting flight’s confirmations, restaurant reservation, etc.
Spanish to English translations for the Hotel website.
Buenos Aires Town Hall, Tigre
Apr 2007 - May 2011
Tourist Information Office Supervisor
Customizing tours for international press, such as: New York Daily News & Gourmet, Business
Traveler, Knight Rider, Surface Magazine, Zinc, Architectural Digest , New York Times, Town &
Country Magazine, Metropolis Magazine, Travel World, USA Today, American Way, Travel
Lady, among others.
Spanish to English translations for the company’s brochure and website.
Assisting in organization of tourism fairs, workshops, business luncheons, and other events to
enhance Tigre as a tourist destination.
In charge of “English for Tourism” courses to Hotel and Restaurant Managers..
Education and Training
MTA High School, High School Degree, Buenos Aires, Argentina.
First Certificate in English, Cambridge
UMSA, College Degree for English Translation, Buenos Aires, Argentina
Fire Fighting Training Course, Juneau, Alaska, USA
Outstanding interpersonal skills, both oral and written communication skills.
Capable of engaging new customers.
Strong computer skills in Microsoft Office and CRMs.
Internet savy: research and social media platforms.
References on request