I'm a skillful, experienced, reliable Web Developer & SEO Expert since 2005; successfully completed five self-paced and two on-site web and graphics design courses; designed, developed & maintained over sixty front-end/content-managed websites and social profiles; work collaboratively & respectfully with diverse audience without or minimum supervision, strive my best to exceed clients expectations; attention to details, punctual, learn & adopt the system quickly; flexible with work schedules with immediate availability.
HIGHLIGHTED SKILLS, QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCES
- Over 10 years website maintenance experience including monitoring, troubleshooting and fixing websites errors, bugs and other security threats including hacking, brute force attacks, spyware/malware/viruses/trojans/back doors, denial of service etc.; installing/configuring/ updating/upgrading plugins/extensions/components, themes/ templates, applications, contents etc.; setup site analytic tools for effective use; improving/optimizing landing pages, responsiveness, conversion goals, etc.; creating, maintaining and implementing site backup, recovery and restore schemes as require; creating hosting for new domains/sub domains including databases; integrating/ installing 3rd party tracking software/code (Google Analytics, Facebook, etc.)
- Over 8 years experience supporting WordPress websites:
- List of Clients projects delivered with WordPress/WooCommerce can be viewed at https://www.mmollah.digital-systems.ca/doc/wordpress-websites.pdf
- Typical WordPress site designed, developed & maintained from concept to launch explained at https://www.mmollah.digital-systems.ca/doc/project-strength.pdf
- Typical WordPress website maintenance support provided, can be read at https://www.mmollah.digital-systems.ca/doc/change-com-projects-support.pdf
- Enhanced social skills to work collaboratively & respectfully with diverse audience without or minimum supervision
- Excellent communication skills to work effectively with cross functional teams
- Professional certifications and training completed successfully can be viewed at https://www.mmollah.digital-systems.ca/doc/cert-training.pdf
- Over 10 years experience working with shared hosting and cPanel : managing hosting and domain name services including internal/external websites, domains, sub domains, emails and forwarders, FTP accounts, databases and users, mailing lists, backups in the same server or remote locations like Dropbox, Google Drive, etc., managing DNS records of domains/sub domains, creating/granting/ revoking users and roles for websites, emails, FTPs, databases etc.
- Over 5 years experience optimizing the hosting and websites for maximum performance, speed and efficiency; managing/integrating the 3rd party hosted services and other SAAS services like CRMs, Telephony, Live Support, etc. (list of business productivity tools worked effectively are listed at https://www.mmollah.digital-systems.ca/computer-skills)
- List of Clients websites delivered with other platforms can be viewed at https://www.mmollah.digital-systems.ca/doc/list-of-websites-developed.pdf
Professional references, employers letters, online testimonials, detailed CV/resume available upon request.