Oriazowan Emmanuel Ehidiame
No 15, Michael Angelo Avenue, Abijo - Aja, Lagos State
E-mail address:-Date of Birth: June 16, 1996
Marital Status: Single
To contribute in a purposeful organization that will make good use of my organizing abilities, leadership
qualities, interpersonal skills and desire for life-long learning.
Jan 2019 – Present
OSUN STATE UNIVERSITY
College of Science Engineering and Technology
Electrical and Electronics Engineering (B.Eng) – Second Class Honors
iPNX TAC Engineer
ipNX Nigeria Limited [ Oduduwa Way, Ikeja, Lagos]
Daily troubleshooting and resolution of connectivity issues using the TCP/IP stack.
Off-site diagnosis and resolution of faults with various technologies such as the Fiber GPON
(OLT-ONT), WiMAX (Alvarion), PTP/PTMP radios (Ubiquiti, Ceragon, Radwin etc.).
Remote support for VoIP installation and maintenance. (PBX, ATA, etc.)
Troubleshooting and resolving LAN (802.3 & 802.11) and WAN connectivity problems.
Remote Network Management using SNMP.
Product testing and analysis, pre-deployment.
Day-to-Day interaction with switches, routers and use of routing protocols such as OSPF, BGP.
Escalating and following up on escalations based on SLAs.
July 2018 – Dec 2018
Kropmann Communications Ltd [ Victoria Island, Lagos]
• Work closely with Account Managers to develop product solutions to meet the requirements of
customers gathered in meetings both over the phone and in person.
• Confidently articulate features and value of technology solutions to customers.
• Configured products according to specifications.
• Setup product demonstrations for customers.
• Developed and performed technical presentations to customers, partners, and prospects.
• Participate regularly in industry training and maintain up-to-date knowledge on relevant competitive
solutions, products and services.
Aug 2017 – Jun 2018 Field Services Engineer
Kropmann Communications Limited [ Victoria Island, Lagos]
• Troubleshoot desktop problems, internet connections and PC computers
• Made routine sensitization on network security threats and good network practice within the
• Deployed, Configured and installed Wi-Fi access solution for clients using Routers (Linksys, D-Link,
and Cisco Routers) and Access Points (Ubiquiti, Mikrotik, Altai, Airtight and enGenius)
• Inventory management for MTN fiber network assets using GIS tools (GE Small world and Google
• PowerPoint presentations on on-going projects and gave detailed reports on site surveys
Integrated our IP PBX solution into client's existing network systems and configuring extensions on it
for various clients (CISAN, LANSAL Shipping Agency, Aguda LCDA)
Used design software to develop deployment documents and project processes
Gave technical support services to existing clients of the IP PBX solutions and Enterprise Wi-Fi
Network and hardware
• Identifying, selecting, organizing and communicating information appropriately to different
• Critically analyzing and evaluating information from multiple sources and perspectives
• Working on my own and as part of a team, recognizing the opinions and views of all members of
• Evaluating my own performance and that of others, as well as carrying out time management and
organizing my workload
• Identifying my targets and those of others and ensuring appropriate action is taken to reach the
required objectives and goals.
• Technical Advanced user of Windows, MS Office, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio and Internet Operations.
• Proficient User of PROTEUS and LIVEWIRE Electrical Circuit Design and Simulation Software and
• Proficient user of Packet Tracer Software for network designs.
• Small World Physical Network Inventory Software for Spatial Data Infrastructure
• Computer networking, network troubleshooting, Network device installation
• Appreciable Proficiency in C++, HTML, CSS.
• Appreciable proficiency in Graphic Design Software; Xara Designer.
• Public Speaking, Writing Articles and Digital Marketing
• Chevron /Agbami Medical and Engineering Professional Scholarship Award (2012 till date)
Professional Memberships /Certifications
• Nigeria Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineering (NIEEE) Graduate member
• ITIL V4 Foundation Training – Dion Training Institute (Udemy)
• CNSS (Certified Network Security Specialist) – International Cyber Security Institute, UK
• Network Security Associate (NSE 1) – Fortinet Training Institute
• Network Security Associate (NSE 2) – Fortinet Training Institute
• Enterprise WiFi Network Design and Deployment - Udemy
ADMINISTRATION AND POSITIONS OF RESPONSIBILITIES
• Asst. General Secretary of the Electrical and Electronics Engineering student associations (EEESA)
• General Secretary of the Electrical and Electronics Engineering student associations (EEESA) (2015)
• Member of the planning and Organizing committee for the maiden edition of the Engineering
Faculty Conference "young Engineers, Game Changers”, Osun State University (2016)
• OBS President, National Youth Service Corp Orientation Camp, Amada Camp, Gombe State (2017)
Team Lead, Enterprise Service Management
ipNX Limited, Nigeria-**Other work-related referees available on demand